Frien Got Relocated

RedThorn
RedThorn
Greenhorn
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 21
edited 15 Oct 2011, 12:01PM
My girlfriend had her base near mine in sector 107. She hasn't played for a while and when she signed back on today she found her base in 194. Is there anyway to get her moved back? My battle pirates id is RedThorn and hers is Dina_N. Please send her back
  • Dark Lord
    Dark Lord
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 603
    well you see what happens when you don't play for awhile. Non active bases are moved eventually. I believe it is 30 days.
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    that is correct, which is what happened here. It isn't possible to move then again at this time.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • JWD
    JWD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 256
    thta is crrect, whioch is what happened here. It isn't possible to move then again at this time.
    Geez Rich, slow down to type bro ;) JK
    BIGPAPAJWD-OSP
    Old School Pirates (OSP) S20
    thta is crrect, whioch is what happened here. It isn't possible to move then again at this time.
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    :P
    correcting now, will leave your quote for prosperity.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • RedThorn
    RedThorn
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 21
    Thanks for responding Rich. You did say not able to move at this time. If I may ask when would she be moved & if someone at kixeye would move her to my sector? She changed her name today to RedRose by the way.
  • jackfrost
    jackfrost
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 310
    hes not ganna answer that lol
  • Alexander Gerstman
    Alexander Gerstman
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 475
    RedThorn wrote: »
    Thanks for responding Rich. You did say not able to move at this time. If I may ask when would she be moved & if someone at kixeye would move her to my sector? She changed her name today to RedRose by the way.

did he not just say tht bases cant be moved?
    Sector 392 - CaptainJackSparrow

On the Hammerhead contest
    congrats to all the winners .....except 68 which for some reason there winner is trying to convert it to a submarine...it goes under the water beautifully
  • GigaPirate
    GigaPirate
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 5,046

Are you going to make money from it? Or did you mean posterity? :cool:
    "we have never banned on IP address, we ban cheaters. If you cheat you will be banned." CM QRich
  • JWD
    JWD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 256

LOL ok :)
    BIGPAPAJWD-OSP
    Old School Pirates (OSP) S20
This discussion has been closed.