A challenge to the Steel Corporation in Sector 126

• Quincy
    Quincy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 137
    well then come by my base then, as you saw i got more res then cannon did as i was really hoping that you did come by but you didn't :(

as for the bubble part, i look at it as part of the game, if someone ask for a bubble, then someone ask for one, i had done it a few time when needed
    **** it...I just got 5 hour repair bill pwnd....
  • Admiral_Ackabar
    Admiral_Ackabar
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 5,543
    Quincy wrote: »
    lol, well i would agree to a time out, but you attack cannon after you call for one lol, but a month sound good to get ready for some good old fun lol

Sracasm is not for the text.

and I hit you all (like 8 of you in 127) up before I posted this, which is why I tongue in cheeked this one...

really? like I need FFs for 90% of your bases?
    Like I would aggressivly scout you and then say "OMG WAIT! I WAS JK LOL!"

your callin out some wierd people in 126 and callin em roody poo candy azzes for bubbling eahc other or hiding in bubbles then what do we do?

allow me to post some LOLs...

Attachment not found.

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!

IF YOU HELP BUBBLE THEM NOW YOU GET A FEE PACK OF VICTORIA SECRET!

Attachment not found.

PS. I have Cannons pretty pink Panties left over on my LOLbb fleet, someone come get them because I don't have any more laundry detergent to clean these lacy things....
    BP Alliance: - PNLS -  Dunno bout us? Well ask your Mom, she will fill ya in.

TOME:    -Harbinger Pampei-   Coming Soon.
  • Admiral_Ackabar
    Admiral_Ackabar
    Unicorn Overlord
    sorry for repeat post.. but blah blah, my computer is lame sometimes....

anyways, you were on my list of things to do, especially because you changed your base to a way that I JUST had like a week ago, it would have been like testing out my own base...man I cant wait to do it!
    as for the bubble part, i look at it as part of the game, if someone ask for a bubble, then someone ask for one, i had done it a few time when needed

yeah yeah, blah blah...thats like jumping in for your friend in a fight... your making him look like a scared orphan...

btw I still have his panties, come on back and get em ^_^;

• Quincy
    Quincy
    Minor Nuisance

and I hit you all (like 8 of you in 127) up before I posted this, which is why I tongue in cheeked this one...

your callin out some wierd people in 126 and callin em roody poo candy azzes for bubbling eahc other or hiding in bubbles then what do we do?

Attachment not found.

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!

Attachment not found.

PS. I have Cannons pretty pink Panties left over on my LOLbb fleet, someone come get them because I don't have any more laundry detergent to clean these lacy things....

lol funny, look i didnt do any of the calling people out about the whole bubble thing, it is part of the game and i dont care if people do it, if they need to do it to build up, then let them, i dont care because it have to come down soon or later

PS. lol you are funny one, you are fun to play with
  • Admiral_Ackabar
    Admiral_Ackabar
    Unicorn Overlord
    PS. lol you are funny one, you are fun to play with

Thats what she said....

until we had a baby then she took me to court and said I shouldn't have any time with my own child then said I molested her and tried to say I owe her child support but after a couple years I slammed her **** with defamation and now she has no time with her own child because everyone says she is using the child as a tool and is implementing emotional abuse and she makes 5x more money than me so she pays me $500+ a month in child support....

but I'm not one to gossip. I'm just saying.... that's what she said....

• Quincy
    Quincy
    Minor Nuisance
    okay......
  • Estiben
    Estiben
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 90
    seriously how are you 127ers gonna call out people for bubbling and then do it yourselves? And then say "it's part of the game"? really...the hypocracy. I really wish I was closer...ask MaDCoW how it went for him...one of the few I can reach
  • Admiral_Ackabar
    Admiral_Ackabar
    Unicorn Overlord
    okay......

I'm ROFLing.. thats all that matters

btw, thats no moon

It's a Space Station.

• Quincy
    Quincy
    Minor Nuisance
    Estiben wrote: »
    seriously how are you 127ers gonna call out people for bubbling and then do it yourselves? And then say "it's part of the game"? really...the hypocracy. I really wish I was closer...ask MaDCoW how it went for him...one of the few I can reach
    I have never call anyone out for bubbling, look back and look to see if i have call anyone out on it, and MaDCoW wasn't give a bubble, his base was totally level, i do think it is part of the game, i dont care if you bubble each other all day long
  • Admiral_Ackabar
    Admiral_Ackabar
    Unicorn Overlord
    and MaDCoW wasn't give a bubble, his base was totally level

please say you werent talkin about Cannon just now in that reference...because the SS says different....

and I like your view on things but really...bubbling each other for reasons other than "dude, Im a farm, I need to fix my base, can you bubble me for a few hours while I sort **** out?" is the only reason bubbling is okay.... IMMFHO

• Quincy
    Quincy
    Minor Nuisance
    please say you werent talkin about Cannon just now in that reference...because the SS says different....

and I like your view on things but really...bubbling each other for reasons other than "dude, Im a farm, I need to fix my base, can you bubble me for a few hours while I sort **** out?" is the only reason bubbling is okay.... IMMFHO
    MaDCoW is another player that didnt play so well with other, and yeah that is what i think about the whole bubble thing,
  • Admiral_Ackabar
    Admiral_Ackabar
    Unicorn Overlord
    MaDCoW is another player that didnt play so well with other, and yeah that is what i think about the whole bubble thing,

My man, were gunna have fun squarin off soon or now, I like a challenge and your base is like mine used to be so my LOLevi fleets wil have fun

but next time...can I take Cannons panties, smell them, and throw em back....he had a new base that was deserving of a good throw down...

granted my response was "okay..lets call a timeout/truce" but it really wasnt...because your not to familiar with my psersonality humor...

but hey, too each there own :)

see ya on the repair side of things :D

but really...

126=127? um...126=</3=127...no love...no war

• Quincy
    Quincy
    Minor Nuisance
    My man, were gunna have fun squarin off soon or now, I like a challenge and your base is like mine used to be so my LOLevi fleets wil have fun

granted my response was "okay..lets call a timeout/truce" but it really wasnt...because your not to familiar with my psersonality humor...

but hey, too each there own :)

see ya on the repair side of things :D

Feel free to come by my base :) and i like a challenge as well, that what make the game fun
  • Admiral_Ackabar
    Admiral_Ackabar
    Unicorn Overlord
    Feel free to come by my base :) and i like a challenge as well, that what make the game fun

OMW, maybe I will find Cannons panties :D.....

anyways, tell your rudypoo..candyaxe friends to leave well enough alone...

unless I start one shotting you and defacing your docks, launch pad, and some other random building for no reason when you got no resources on the daily:mad:.... until then all in good round robin fun:cool:... (in no way saying it has happened yet or at all, just saying for the fact of accepting a good ole square off)

Ive never been shy about open invites so come get me too....

but again, duel is a duel, a **** is a ****...

and

your mom is your mom! Ooooooooo.......

• Quincy
    Quincy
    Minor Nuisance
    lol, okay see you in a bit, i will come by later my base fleet are still repairing for the night
  • Admiral_Ackabar
    Admiral_Ackabar
    Unicorn Overlord
    lol, okay see you in a bit, i will come by later my base fleet are still repairing for the night

thats what she said....

after that she said she was tired of staying at home and cooking and that she is entitled to more taht just cooking and cleaning but the truth be toold she never did anything because she had her "friend" do all that and all she did was shop online and occasionly take the kids to the park but once the Dad found out she tried to say he abandonded her for the intern and the lawyers got paid...

but I digress.. I cant wait

• Crusher
    Crusher
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 25

i just looked at that screen shot and i think alot of plp here are hipercrites as when this thread was made it was all about Tara_steel Bryan Steel and the of the seas Bubbling each other or so its called and a challange to the steels
    now im not going to say i live in a bubble but i see that screen shot and see that 127 must be scared now or am i wrong since they starting to bubble each other looking at that screen shot.
    SO PLEASE DONT COMMENT ON OTHERS IF YOU AT 127 ARE BUBBLING EACH OTHER ( SCARED OF GETTING HIT )
    its a game remember its BORING if u keep bubbling each other you take the fun out of the game and you cant work on your defences to see the weak points
    LIKE some did say in the earlyer pages if you need a BUBBLE after lvl 25 dont play the game you must sux
    go play farmville ( i play farmville so dont worry FARM 127 :) ) and all this got tara alot of insults and what u all doing BUBBLING each other so now i just hope the insults go to 127 now Bubble ****

Attachment not found.

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!

Attachment not found.

• TheLizardKing1
    TheLizardKing1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 15
    Spack, what reason would you have to drop an 80 million res Orion on my base in order to take 27 million. You have been casing my base and couldn't take it with your fleets? Did that frustrate you enough to spend that kind of res in order to get in my cookie jar? Of course CC players would not really care how much res it takes to build such weapons. That would bring the question then of why you would spend that kind of money for entry into my base? You toy with myself and others here and I can live with that till i can stop u. However, this last attack with the large orion seemed to say there is something personal to your attacks. If its just for show...woopee, you can spend money wow. It truly made no sense business wise. The 27 mill +/- u got from my base would not even pay for the rocket u used.
  • Spack
    Spack
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 2,202
    See comments in the special thread you made to complain :D
    DESTRO said: 
    The Almighty Spack

KIXEYE Swag said:
    Spack is actually my Tyler Durden.
  • Admiral_Ackabar
    Admiral_Ackabar
    Unicorn Overlord
    AUman wrote: »
    Spack, I want some attention, please give me more...my wooha hurts.

AUman, gtfo here, you have nothing to do with this thread...lol blatent trolling.

• Admiral_Ackabar
    Admiral_Ackabar
    Unicorn Overlord
    lawls...sux to repair

btw, tell Carcass to man up and stop buying bubbles, about to wreck his miners every time I see em

PVP FTW

Attachment not found.

• Kurotaka
    Kurotaka
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 102
    Tara_Steel wrote: »
    KuroTaka no im not a steel at all sorry and could u let me know wht u throught on the attack u gave me today plz ****

Tara i must apologize. I have hit so many bases lately that most do not hold my attention and unfortunately yours is one that i don't remember. I have been reviewing the photo of your base and would say based on them it seems sound and a very good start for your level. If you would like me have another run at it just let me know a good time for you so that you can be online and watch it as well. If we set a time, please make sure that your bodyguard JackDaniels is around that way he may kill me as I'm leaving your base. I do remember that lol. I would also like to apologize for calling you a steel but honestly you really need to change your name. My comparision based on Angel's presence at your base was probably short sighted and should have brought to mind a general sector brotherhood (or sisterhood in this case) and not one where you were still steel.
  • Admiral_Ackabar
    Admiral_Ackabar
    Unicorn Overlord
    Attachment not found.

please tell me...

you know what Im just gunna shut up...

Que dramatic closeup and musical effects*

• Kurotaka
    Kurotaka
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 102
    Sorry you were disappointed John. That second fleet was supposed to be mine but he wouldn't wait until i got there. He kinda jumped the gun. I will try to make the next attempt more entertaining for both of us.
  • Admiral_Ackabar
    Admiral_Ackabar
    Unicorn Overlord

I just bubbled your astricks, you got lucky my softener hit 26%...but your base is nice, like I said its like my old setup.

WTB FFs >:)

• Admiral_Ackabar
    Admiral_Ackabar
    Unicorn Overlord
    Kurotaka wrote: »
    Sorry you were disappointed John. That second fleet was supposed to be mine but he wouldn't wait until i got there. He kinda jumped the gun. I will try to make the next attempt more entertaining for both of us.

Luv it, come get some :D

• Quincy
    Quincy
    Minor Nuisance
    I just bubbled your astricks, you got lucky my softener hit 26%...but your base is nice, like I said its like my old setup.

WTB FFs >:)

sorry to disappointed you, but you only did 15% damage to my base, and i sunk your "softener" i been attack over 10 times with the last 12 hours so it didn't matter what you did, i would had bubble like i did, thank for the 48 hours bubble :)
    Untitled.jpg
  • Admiral_Ackabar
    Admiral_Ackabar
    Unicorn Overlord
    sorry to disappointed you, but you only did 15% damage to my base, and i sunk your "softener" i been attack over 10 times with the last 12 hours so it didn't matter what you did, i would had bubble like i did, thank for the 48 hours bubble :)

• Quincy
    Quincy
    Minor Nuisance

lol, yeah you did, lol and i am sooo making that my signature :)
  • Admiral_Ackabar
    Admiral_Ackabar
    Unicorn Overlord
    lol, yeah you did, lol and i am sooo making that my signature :)

hahah, good stuff.....

taht made me have to go pee