event crap

Scorpio1969
Scorpio1969
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 12
edited 9 Oct 2022, 5:52PM
this event money making   kixye use level 1units that kill level  20  no fair game   with there overpowerd units
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 6,059

Try a different strategy or tactic, u r doing something wrong.

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Major Roadworks
    Major Roadworks
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2022 Posts: 6
    cant do event dont have high lvl commndant so will be even more behind thx
  • Hazelnut38
    Hazelnut38
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 651

@Major Roadworks said:

Maybe use smth else other than commandants?

Professional Fangirl uwu
  • heathergal
    heathergal
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 53
    well kixeye i think you done it i have been considering leaving for a while now these events are just impossible with the amount of lag. i thought i had collected all shadow op parts to get the asmedous tech but obviously not so without that this event is undoable. im another step out of the door im sure many others are too judging what i am seeing on wc. if you are ill for a week theres no point trying to do event because it just wont happen cheers kixeye for nothing

• G3n3r4t0r_TBS
    G3n3r4t0r_TBS
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 26

@Major Roadworks said:

like what for instance you need that unit for ultras ??????? 
  • Hazelnut38
    Hazelnut38
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 651

@G3n3r4t0r_TBS said:

Literally any other unit that does damage??

I'd say even technicals do a better job cause move and shoot.

Hyperions fire much faster than commandants and with corpus trait they can even tank more shots

Professional Fangirl uwu
  • THE FKIN END
    THE FKIN END
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 70
    this event money making   kixye use level 1units that kill level  20  no fair game   with there overpowerd units
    i heard a rumor that if you cry 9 events in a row youll def cry the 10th event as well. keep up the good work. 
  • WHITE-ANGEL1357
    WHITE-ANGEL1357
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2022 Posts: 16
    edited 9 Oct 2022, 6:01PM
    This Event exactly what puts me off coining.  Cant get  new items to upgrade or new units or progress in game. So no point coining. 
  • Juan_G2726
    Juan_G2726
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 52
    hey, stop crying, the event is super easy just ask any of the guys that play 12 hours a day 7 days a week and buy a ton of coin in each event (nothing wrong with that) don't like just don't do it, is a game not a job.
  • Robert_H3593
    Robert_H3593
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 30
    One of the worst events ever far too hard even for level 48 second one in a row like this now . Been playing the game a long time , will look at the next event if its like the last two im out . Money grabbing kixeye at it again.
  • mark761
    mark761
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,067
    edited 10 Oct 2022, 2:55AM

@Major Roadworks said:

I use Asmodeus , 8 Technical X and Devin plus Pathfinders to kill tanks when cleared and gets between 20 to 60 mins repair . All oldish units that should be fully ungraded expect Asmodeus which is lvl 12 
  • GOLIAAS
    GOLIAAS
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 38
    the worst event I've played this year, since Friday I've been trying different strategies (on ultra base) and only collected 1M xp and otherwise the fixes and videos didn't help, tomorrow I'll only collect perseus and end the event
  • IRONHIDE-BH
    IRONHIDE-BH
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 16
    Why are so many units immune to damage? I literally just spammed some of these tanks with 10x controllers (max level & tech). It took about 5 rounds of shooting drones until they started to actually take damage. 13,000 damage per hit x 10 = 130,000 damage per hit. It's not just the controller units either. It seems like the units are just immune to almost everything I throw at them. I'm stuck at challenge base 4. I can't do any damage to these tanks or choppers. They seem to have a billion health points. 
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord

@IRONHIDE-BH said:
    Why are so many units immune to damage? I literally just spammed some of these tanks with 10x controllers (max level & tech). It took about 5 rounds of shooting drones until they started to actually take damage. 13,000 damage per hit x 10 = 130,000 damage per hit. It's not just the controller units either. It seems like the units are just immune to almost everything I throw at them. I'm stuck at challenge base 4. I can't do any damage to these tanks or choppers. They seem to have a billion health points. 

U know this game is not nor has it ever been raw numbers. There are damage filters for every unit in game versus all damage types.

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • fityes
    fityes
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 198
    Rick Ford said:
    Buddy of mine came back to game a couple weeks ago after over a year and half away....kix gave him a few "courtesy" units, of course none with any tech available. Tried to do event, couldn't finish the main track, never mind even looking at the challenge bases...he's already said he's done and giving it up again...pretty sad when players attempt to come back but event to way too difficult to help them try and return. These past 2 events have solidified my choice to say F'it...I'm done with this money grabbing game.

I came back to the game after 1.5 years 2-3 weeks before warpath. I started immediately to upgrade my technicals and buy tech for the bounty hunter + upgrade my orions. In this event I repeated 1-4 XP challenge bases 11 times with 1-2 hours repair. I have lvl 9 commandants, didn't used them really, I don't have asmodeus. My technicals are lvl 15. With the 1-4 XP bases I made 11Mill XP, now I build more commandants with tech. You just need to upgrade the best units you have and figure out, how  to do the bases with small damage.
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    fityes said:
    Rick Ford said:
    Buddy of mine came back to game a couple weeks ago after over a year and half away....kix gave him a few "courtesy" units, of course none with any tech available. Tried to do event, couldn't finish the main track, never mind even looking at the challenge bases...he's already said he's done and giving it up again...pretty sad when players attempt to come back but event to way too difficult to help them try and return. These past 2 events have solidified my choice to say F'it...I'm done with this money grabbing game.

I came back to the game after 1.5 years 2-3 weeks before warpath. I started immediately to upgrade my technicals and buy tech for the bounty hunter + upgrade my orions. In this event I repeated 1-4 XP challenge bases 11 times with 1-2 hours repair. I have lvl 9 commandants, didn't used them really, I don't have asmodeus. My technicals are lvl 15. With the 1-4 XP bases I made 11Mill XP, now I build more commandants with tech. You just need to upgrade the best units you have and figure out, how  to do the bases with small damage.
    The point is you tried... you started on a path knowing you weren't gonna immediately catch up.. but you weren't gonna sit there and cry. instead you did your best, carved out a way that was acceptable to you and realized with every event it will get easier for you.. 
  • nolabelle
    nolabelle
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2022 Posts: 1
    edited 3 Nov 2022, 9:36PM
    One of the worst events ever far too hard even for level 48 second one in a row like this now . Been playing the game a long time , will look at the next event if its like the last two im out . Money grabbing kixeye at it again.
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4,778
    due to personal reasons (unrelated to any game) .... the last couple events I did not get all i wanted from the events ..... and that is on me and only me

I said in other threads, is the event easy, no, making a wrong move can cause damages .... is it hard ... also no, using proper tactics is the key and having acceptable damage is also fine

but, all these posts got me thinking ...

if I blame Kix about it, will it make me feel better?

what we need is ..... a Win button!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kix, Bad, win button, good!!!

but but ... kix bad and they will NERF the Win Button!!!!
    137.5°
  • bubbleboy76
    bubbleboy76
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 288
    well if they gave a win button, they would definitely nerf it after milking all the coin they can to max it.

• Anup Chandran
    Anup Chandran
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2022 Posts: 12
    fityes said:
    Rick Ford said:

same here bro.

Came after  long gap and got fresh units... started building up from scrap.

First i upgraded and used phobos, they were excellent.

Then upgraded technicals which had lesser range than phobos but a ton load of damage compared to them, especially the proton varient helped.

And finally, asmodeus was a life saver in this event, especially if its over level 10, as its splash goes not only foreward, but also backwards, making it easy to hit those annoying molotov throwing units.

had a decent run using asmodeus, 4 technicals, bounty hunter, and 3 pathfinders to hit ultras with acceptable damages, usually taken by the asmodeus.

What i felt was that tough the commamdent boasted of high damage, (mine at level 16), they were far inferior compared to the tehnicals as they had great speed and proton varient technicals actually cleared stuff much faster than commandents. Just my opinion, but the commandents were not as good as i expected.

Anyways, good job at fighing on... cheers
  • Anup Chandran
    Anup Chandran
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2022 Posts: 12
    my only suggestion is just because a strategy fails, doesnt mean u cannot try another one.. just try another one and see.

Also as now those upgrade logistics enable to upgrade stuff easily.. make use of it instead of coining.

My opinion was it was an ok event, not too easy or not too hard, id say the ultra bases was more to the easier side... 

o:) 
  • J3tStorm
    J3tStorm
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 80
    That was one of the worst events ever! That was so hard that my toons needed serious repairs!
  • Terra.Nova
    Terra.Nova
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 525
    so frigging boring. way overpowered units and lameass payouts. should have made 1 mil per Ultra base. you aint getting my coins kixeye.
    TN