Well done Kixeye - good response to feedback

Shon Fry32
Shon Fry32
Potential Threat
Joined Jan 2021 Posts: 29
Nice work on the prompt response to feedback on the September Raid. You listened and your response was balanced and appropriate. I suggest tuning the targets to U2 for the first raid in a cycle next time - make it possible for everyone and easy for those prepared to spend a bit to get ahead. 
  • Max Thornton
    Max Thornton
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,370
    Same damage. I haven't noticed anything. I've only hit 1 101 today but it was above average on the damage.
  • User_resU
    User_resU
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 297
    Same damage. I haven't noticed anything. I've only hit 1 101 today but it was above average on the damage.

I agree - seeing the same thing...  :s
    (<>..<>)
  • Rapier34
    Rapier34
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 27
    Same driving, I actually took more damage. F'ing typical.
  • Sputnik001
    Sputnik001
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 2,502
    Ditto, definitely not seeing any sort of change in damage (other than the usual more....)
  • CaptEinstein
    CaptEinstein
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 191
    I'm seeing quite a bit less damage.  I have it down to as low as 12 minutes' damage in 101s, and 20 minutes' damage in 100s.
  • Shon Fry32
    Shon Fry32
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2021 Posts: 29
    this wasn't in response to feedback it was because no one was doing the raid.
    Don't you think no one doing the raid is a form of feedback? In any case, I am seeing considerably less damage now. down to 10 minutes in the 101s, about 13 in the 100s, as opposed to 25 minutes and 21 minutes respectively previously. Everyone's experience is subjective, of course, but I think they made the best of a poor situation.
  • Davis DD937
    Davis DD937
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 2
    Is the game down or is it my PC?