how bout kixeye open up the tokens for the mega ship

bigbawg
bigbawg
Minor Nuisance
Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 250
i think it would improve the usage of the ships as of right now i see alot of them being unused so why not open the tokens to unlimited and people will use them..also make it easier to get the tokens.
  • bigbawg
    bigbawg
    Minor Nuisance
    the mega ship could be fun if done right.

• Blackbeard III
    Blackbeard III
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 4,570
    Megas aren't really much fun when a Conq fleet can jump into the battle & decide it within a minute-it'd be nice if Megas could actually defend themselves against Conq fleets.

Otherwise, valid post
  • Sputnik001
    Sputnik001
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 2,502
    you can have mine....
  • bigbawg
    bigbawg
    Minor Nuisance
    you can have mine....
    no..hear me out you know i am as negative as they come on here but i got to looking at things the mega ships could revive battlepirates if done right remember the sector wars where we stayed up all night lol going from sector to sector starting crap well with the maga shis you could do the same thing just cut the repair times and give more tokens and those 2 little pieces needed for upgrades and let her rip.
  • Blackbeard III
    Blackbeard III
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 4,570
    bigbawg said:
    you can have mine....
    no..hear me out you know i am as negative as they come on here but i got to looking at things the mega ships could revive battlepirates if done right remember the sector wars where we stayed up all night lol going from sector to sector starting crap well with the maga shis you could do the same thing just cut the repair times and give more tokens and those 2 little pieces needed for upgrades and let her rip.
    But another issue is the bubble-popping when you go to engage in Mega combat. Honestly, how fouled up is that, when it's basically FvF.
    Use your mega, get flattened, & then that's you for x amount of time, unless you like coining base repairs..

& repair times, agreed, talk about overboard.

Maybe generic upgrade tokens for them in the FM?
  • Max Thornton
    Max Thornton
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,370
    I would rather have a scrap button for the gantry. We had to build it to get a bonus for PVP or a base upgrade, can't remember. I never built a mega and wish I could scrap the gantry. That part of the game never existed for me.
  • Xevian
    Xevian
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 735
    Megas are worthless.  Mine was attacked recently and probably still burning.  I never use it, don't upgrade it, just not worth the time when conquerors can come into battle and burn them quickly.  A delete option and huge return on resources or regular ship build tokens swap would be great.
  • bigbawg
    bigbawg
    Minor Nuisance
    Xevian said:
    Megas are worthless.  Mine was attacked recently and probably still burning.  I never use it, don't upgrade it, just not worth the time when conquerors can come into battle and burn them quickly.  A delete option and huge return on resources or regular ship build tokens swap would be great.
    kixeye is just droppng the ball on the mega ships thats all block the conq ships from hitting them thats a easy fix t should be only mega vs mega.
  • bigbawg
    bigbawg
    Minor Nuisance
    fast upgrades,fast build times fast repair and watch the megas take off.