Why is ARC special enabled again???

UGA_Morlok
UGA_Morlok
Minor Nuisance
Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 168
What was the point of disabling the ARC special for 1 month? 

This is always my concern when Kix tries to fix something they break something else.  There was no reason for the base rebalance to begin with. Addressing the base spawner issue on low level bases did not require a complete overhaul of base experience. A simple nerf of base spawners of 75% dps on bases below lvl 79, 50% on bases below lvl 89 and 25% on bases below lvl 99 would have addressed the issue without a need for rebalancing base experience. 

Back to the issues with Arc special, should I refit my Arcs for basing again or are you guys going to disable the special on bases again in another month? And for those who will comment that I am salty I am lol because i just refit all my arcs and don't want to have to do it again.  

Why not bring back Plexus/Nerve special on bases I have not refit those.   >:)  

Next time you introduce a bug like the 1000% module health because of Arc special (I presume that is what caused the issue)  how about fixing it without breaking something else like in this case re-enabling the Arc special.  

That's my rant for the day, not that anyone reads these posts. 
  • Lee Van Cleef
    Lee Van Cleef
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 303
    edited 22 Sep 2021, 5:47AM
    Yes, Arc, Plexus and Nerve are working in base again...Rebalance was a complete fail full of bug and bases in 41000%....and now this....
  • UGA_Morlok
    UGA_Morlok
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 168
    Yes, Arc, Plexus and Nerve are working in base again...Rebalance was a complete fail full of bug and bases in 41000%....and now this....
    I just tested a Nerve on a base and modules do not activate the beam.  The base i tested didn't have spawners so unless the beam works if 3 spawners are within range.  
  • Lee Van Cleef
    Lee Van Cleef
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 303
    I just tested a Nerve on a base and modules do not activate the beam.  The base i tested didn't have spawners so unless the beam works if 3 spawners are within range.  

Yes, it gets active with spawners