Insector Watch list!

• Evil_Scotsman
    Evil_Scotsman
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 86
    I log in and play my game...there is no better satisfaction on this game than logging in and ur neighbour typing abuse about u on comms...dam must mean i've bean the scum of the earth again playing a "battle game" hehehehe I have had death threats on here from people who live thousands of miles away lol they going to get a flight n come show me...too funny still waiting ohh do they know where i live....so i hit those neighbours n blame the party making the threats..lol makes for fun times..
    Abadon
  • machine-R-us
    machine-R-us
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 1,489
    Wulf said:
    Okay chaps, we got a serious case of Insectors troubling our sectors!

To ensure the smooth running of our sectors we protect I propose a list of all the evil scumbag alliances and individuals who dare to defy the Forsaken Alliance Guilds who strive for perfection and outcasting the infidels that inhabit our seas!

We will all unite for the common good so we can get onto some serious Drac hunting!

the Community Representative Activists Personnel are actively encouraged to list all those dregs of society on this thread and to also use this as a platform to speak your woes and your messages of triumphs to help all others in these dark and troubling times of the insectors!

all sectors will have insectors it makes it fun to stomp on it so dont worry only worry about doa

imagecoop is a must in this game to make lower lvls better because with out coop this game will die and the stupid trolls and idiots dont care about low lvls 
  • Le Wulf
    Le Wulf
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 6,063
    all sectors will have insectors it makes it fun to stomp on it so dont worry only worry about doa

ok thanks I was getting quite worried about all this insector hitting.
  • Le Wulf
    Le Wulf
    Unicorn Overlord
    Thank you Brother Lord Smithers

That is indeed a grand way to deal with the Insector Scum that inhabit our systems.

Truly with such measures enacted there can only be peace amongst all our brethren!

Remember : Blessed is the mind that is too small for doubt
  • amanda.crow
    amanda.crow
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 9
    At first I thought this was some kind of a joke, but then I realized that this is the real freakin' deal!
    I have a fool-proof solution to deal with insectors though. Here's my step-by-step guide to fighting insectors:

1. Locate the troublesome scoundrel and be sure it's an insector by asking "are you an insector scum?". If they respond "no", then it's a lie and they're a filthy insector.

2. Proceed to demonstrate your higher level of morality by calling them a **** and threatening to eat their family. Remember, insectors are emotionless filth with no sense of morality and need to be shown more peaceful ways of life through continuous insults and threats. 

4. Send a ticket to Kixeye that they're hackers and have them banned. If you find no evidence of hacking, it just means they're **** good hackers and it's even more important they're banned.

5. Back-trace them and call the cyber-police. Upload their address to 4chan, have them fired from their job, kicked out of their home and attacked in the streets. Make sure to ruin their funerals and steal their corpse's bone marrow as it's highly prized in many locations around the globe.

6. Boast to your sector about how you worked together as a peaceful and friendly community to destroy the insector scum once and for all. Make sure to stroke those egos well with an awards ceremony for those who did the most damage. 

And that's how to deal with insectors. Thanks for reading, and don't forget to like, favourite, subscribe, retweet, instagram, and all that other stuff.

• Snatcha_IKY
    Snatcha_IKY
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 35
    edited 5 Sep 2013, 5:47PM
    oh no theres insect hitters in BP... what are we gonna do .. if it wasnt for insect you wanna hit insect players would have no excuse forwhy you are hitting insect soooooo hit repair build a better base and quit cryin about insectors because without insect you have no one but yourself to blame for your crappy base ..... so you need us so you can run around and point your fingers and say hey theres goes mr . badguy......
    won lots of stuff .....more than can possibly build....

• TheScoobyDoo
    TheScoobyDoo
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 25
    I'm a level 46, in sector 26........ 13 bases destroyed with no replies, about 30 medals earned, now taking a break after being hit by a medal hunter from 20 sectors away :D
    Level: 51     Sectors: 1, 26, 104, 184, 280, 306, 343, 398 ,404, 428, 429,  

Mission Hull Prizes:  Destroyer X, Light Cruiser, Battle Cruiser, Leviathan A,  Hammerhead A & B, Rampart

Raid Hull Prizes:  Frigate, Destroyer, Battle Barge A, Light Cruiser X, Battle Cruiser X, Mercury, Stingray, Mauler, Strike Cruiser X

Hit first, hit harder later :)  My Bite is worse than my Bark :D
  • zaptrucking
    zaptrucking
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 26
    wow u guys cry about insector hitting but how else will you learn other then have a better player hit you. we have all been farmed when we where lower lvl and we learned how to build a better base defense. So quit your whining and suck it up. If not Farmville always has room for more players
  • Harrier 1963
    Harrier 1963
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 115
    edited 26 Jun 2014, 11:21AM

Wulf said:

To ensure the smooth running of our sectors we protect I propose a list of all the evil scumbag alliances and individuals who dare to defy the Forsaken Alliance Guilds who strive for perfection and outcasting the infidels that inhabit our seas!

We will all unite for the common good so we can get onto some serious Drac hunting! 

the Community Representative Activists Personnel are actively encouraged to list all those dregs of society on this thread and to also use this as a platform to speak your woes and your messages of triumphs to help all others in these dark and troubling times of the insectors!

I indulge in insector hitting as the mood takes me. Your sector police types don't push out insector hitters, you dont win. Insector hitters, come in stir up a bit of trouble and then move on to pastures new. How boring is a sector where no one gets hit? You want to salve all day? You want to hit Drac bases? The name of the game is BATTLE PIRATES not Salve Wars. Get a pair.

I totally agree Wulf. I indulge in a little insector from time to time as the mood takes. I really don't see the difference between getting hit by your next door neighbour or someone from the next sector result is the same, you just have less travel time to retaliate. To Mr Anti Insector: SO, let's say you live on the edge of sector, and someone from just over hits you, that's ok is it? But, if someone from just inside the invisible line has the temerity to do it, that's not ok?? And what are sector police, if  not "legitimised" insectors?? Hypocrisy!!! Ive been in sectors where everybody hits everybody else and its BIG fun, BP as it used to be. All this Drac/Reaver nonsense is just a distraction created by Kix to squeeze more cash out of you. Dont be a sheep. Be a wolf! And if you are of the woolly persuasion, remember, insectors at least give you a bit of "free" breathing space between hits when you have a nice shiny bubble to live in while you re-jig your base defence. And they will move on to new hunting grounds in a week or so (If you think you drove them out, you are fooling yourself.).
    Harrier

Won: Goliath, BS, SC, BC, BCx, Barracuda, Thresher, Triton, DNx, Mercury, HHA, HHB, Stingray, Vindicator, Berserker and a load of other crappy ships that will never be built. (unless we get a refit dock!!)

Tell you what, you auto my base, and I wont control my defenders.

Lvl 67 Sector 318
  • Le Wulf
    Le Wulf
    Unicorn Overlord
    ARCHANGEL YOU THINK HITTING INSECTOR IS A CLEVER THING TO DO?

WELL I JUST HAVE TO SAY I THINK YOUR VERY IMMATURE TO ENGAGE IN BEING AN INSECTOR!.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU TAKE THIS WONDERFUL SOCIAL ENVIRONMENT AND TURN IT INTO SOME KIND OF SICK BATTLE GAME!

Remember :
    Purge the insector heretics from your sector.
  • DarthSpader
    DarthSpader
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 342
    ive been an insec evil basterd since day one and level 8. and i LOVE it when sector cops get all butthurt.

btw, might wanna add me to your watch list... anyone from 210 around last decemeber-feb will remember the "obvious one" 
     (level 51 with all the toys - whos a little newb NOW ****?)
  • Noah Wilson
    Noah Wilson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 290
    Wulf said:

freeedom said:
    JoKe said:
    Well count me in as one the "HORRIBLE INSECTOR" pirates, I eat sector police.
    It's not wise to hit insec, the lowers need to grow and learn. They can't do this with insecs like you tho coming through. You're just a bully. :-q
    hey carebears, wfc, if u dont like it, go play candy crush
  • Le Wulf
    Le Wulf
    Unicorn Overlord
    the Forsaken Alliance Guilds and the Community Representatives Alliance Personnel that speak for the 500 sectors, requests that you respectfully desist in your insector ways.
  • Le Wulf
    Le Wulf
    Unicorn Overlord

I thought I should bring this to various players attention that there is still a place to put the most horrible of insectors and that place is here.

Be sure to read the entire topic so all you sector defenders out there know you are not alone in fighting the skurge upon our sectors.

• Nexahs
    Nexahs
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 6,144
    Really? How did you of all people manage to get away with this thread for so long, come on.

Logging into the four rooms whenever there's been an update.#wandavision from we run on purple time
    BP - 2307531 / 
    WC - 922580 / VC - 13270

• Le Wulf
    Le Wulf
    Unicorn Overlord
    Really? How did you of all people manage to get away with this thread for so long, come on.

Well Shane I am glad you asked me that....

You see Shane us here in the Fangs like nothing more than to ensure a fun yet safe environment for the sector we are a part of. We believe strongly that those doing the weekly missions and monthly raids should be left well alone and not bothered by anyone - especially by the insectors.

I have also in the past formed several mining unions so miners (least the ones who are not insectors) can gather resources in peace. 

As we all know peace means strength.

• Nexahs
    Nexahs
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 6,144
    Wulf said:

Well Shane I am glad you asked me that....

You see Shane us here in the Fangs like nothing more than to ensure a fun yet safe environment for the sector we are a part of. We believe strongly that those doing the weekly missions and monthly raids should be left well alone and not bothered by anyone - especially by the insectors.

I have also in the past formed several mining unions so miners (least the ones who are not insectors) can gather resources in peace. 

As we all know peace means strength.

I'm so confused  :)

Logging into the four rooms whenever there's been an update.#wandavision from we run on purple time
    BP - 2307531 / 
    WC - 922580 / VC - 13270

• Le Wulf
    Le Wulf
    Unicorn Overlord

Update: 

I am seeing a creep back of people complaining about insector hitting and thought of this topic. 

I will leave it to the reader to make their own mind up on this subject and what is acceptable and what is not. 

The point of bringing this up now? 

First it is a good topic to read through it shows different players communicating in a good environment. It is strange to think a conversation like this one could happen on the forums - that is with a number of people just being able to let there hair down and chat freely. It shows the sense of community there was - I do not think there is one now since the beautification of the forums. 

This was made back when it was The War Room the area for basically picking fights and having a laugh while also getting fleet builds and tips from others. 

So to those who believe that it is wrong to hit insector or for those who think the only way to play Battle Pirates is to hit insector I urge you to read this topic and think about your approach. 

Note: yes this is an old topic, it is also a very good topic. There is zero need to close/delete/merge it.

• TomBrooklyn
    TomBrooklyn
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,774
    To all who oppose insector hitters:   I shall come to your sector...and destroy you!

• King Pin
    King Pin
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 772

TomBrooklyn might big words for a level 34,I don't think you destroying anything but your ego,lol.

• NapalmD
    NapalmD
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 540
    LOL I rem this crybaby post!!!!
    I Drop Bombs Like Hiroshima....
    "A riot is a spontaneous outburst. A war is subject to advance planning."
    Natural Born Killaz
  • MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2,341
    Closing Necro thread.