1. like watching an on going attack(from Vega Conflict)
you can even make it like the player need a "Satellite" to pry on ongoing battles or w/e.
2. the ability for 2 or more players to attack a pve base at the same time
and work together
3. better base finding, by base type that exist in the sector
4. making legacy units useful again in some way
5. increasing the maximum medal capacity for a case of medal overflow
6. The expected time arrival of a platoon to a destination will include any terrain delays as well to the estimated time(Come on, they gain no exp from previous delays?
7. Alliance members will be able to help fellow alliance members to reduce the time of the such of repairs, building and researches.
8. when inside your base, in the platoon view section, in addition to the status of the platoon, if the platoon is on the world map and in motion, show the estimated time of arrival as well.
9. A way to see who is online in the sector(Preferable via a list).
10. every sector will have a saved chat similar to telegram's chat that saves from point of start(for memory and performance, it could be segmented to most recent to reduce lag).
11. attack ui enhancement: to alloy deployed units to focus on specific criteria such as units, buildings, defences, resources and etc.
12. To have a building that produce little coin once a day and can be upgraded to hold more coins after a specified amount of coins had been spent.
13. List someone manually under recent enemies tab, It doesn't work automatically.
14. to control a platoon from the widget of the ui when in the sector map(basic functions like: recall, stop, see inside platoon and etc)
15. better mini quests on the right side UI, with consideration if the quest is even able to be completed.
16. Alliance inner chat, seperated from sector chat.
17. Chat timestamps and retainable chat(why does it have to reset every time you refresh?!)
18. If a platoon is in attacking range of a base, the base owner could peek into the platoon near it without needing to deploy a platoon of his own.
19. when a platoon is on it's way in the world map, it's path will be highlighted for it's player owner.