How to move from one sector to another

BlackWolf_65
BlackWolf_65
Greenhorn
Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 20
edited 30 Mar 2021, 11:24PM
Hi to any player that's in sector 98 I liked to move to sector 98 from sector 87 can you please befriend me so that I can move to sector 98 that's what I meant 
Hector Ruiz Ortiz
  • kixeyeuser_1421197239026_734081291
    kixeyeuser_1421197239026_734081291
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 21
    There is no sector 198. There are only 100 sectors.

Tink
  • Tywin_Lannister
    Tywin_Lannister
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 1,767
    Welcome back to the game, been LOTS of changes

So, as the guy above said, no more sector 198

There's 5 worlds of 20 sectors now. 

There are ways to jump to other worlds without friends--you'll just have to know which alliance is hanging out where & jump to them via locator (bookmarking one, then relocating, as an example for a random jump)

Or join an alliance, jump when they jump?
    Any man who must say, 'I am the king' is no true king
  • Alexa the BAE
    Alexa the BAE
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 893
    Hi to any player that's in sector 98 I liked to move to sector 98 from sector 87 can you please befriend me so that I can move to sector 98 that's what I meant 
    Sector 87 is a lush tropical paradise often visited by celebrities and dignitaries. It is where players come to have peaceful vacation time as nothing in the way of attacks ever occur. Sector 87 has been host to the likes of Chuck Norris and Queen Elizabeth among others. If you are not enjoying your visit please consult the sector council and you will be compensated for your time, or follow the instructions listed in the post above to relocate.
    "a computer once beat me at chess but it was no match for me at kick boxing"
  • GlitterBoy
    GlitterBoy
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2021 Posts: 4
    Alexa the BAE will you marry me?
  • Yimmi930
    Yimmi930
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 29
    If it is a sector in the same world as you then you can just scroll over there, drop a bookmark, and relocate to that bookmark.

Alternatively, you can find people on global leaderboards and drop a bookmark on them and do the same to get out of your current world if you don't have friends or alliance members.