Free Photon ECM fleet in FM, tier 1.

Quack444
Quack444
Potential Threat
Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 54
Not much of a point with this thread besides me just letting you know that there's a (basically) free fleet of Photons in FM chests. I know many people didn't know about it, so I thought I'd just create this forum post for you to go and grab them :)
I started playing Battle Pirates in February of 2011 and have been playing most of the years since. I am a vocal Free-To-Play player.

Started in Sector 4, then was in Sector 202 for a good 7-9 years before sector consolidation.
If I dislike your post, there are several reasons why that may be the case, I might simply disagree with you or your post doesn't contribute to the conversation and/or community in a positive way.
  • ScattergunScott
    ScattergunScott
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 1,837
    Quack444 said:
    Not much of a point with this thread besides me just letting you know that there's a (basically) free fleet of Photons in FM chests. I know many people didn't know about it, so I thought I'd just create this forum post for you to go and grab them :)

Those starter pack Chests in Tier One randomly appear again. Free Rez when recycled.......
  • Drax
    Drax
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,755
    They did notify people in the update thread this was a thing. So not really random and people should at least glance at the update notes to see what's new.
  • FreyaCat
    FreyaCat
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2020 Posts: 76
    Drax said:
    They did notify people in the update thread this was a thing. So not really random and people should at least glance at the update notes to see what's new.
    Not everyone reads forums. 
  • Quack444
    Quack444
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 54
    Drax said:

also sometimes people (myself included) "skim" the thread and miss stuff, it doesn't exactly jump out at you when you're reading it. Especially when the vast majority of update notes don't really contain much point in reading in great detail anyway

if this thread helps one person notice it, it's served it's purpose
    I started playing Battle Pirates in February of 2011 and have been playing most of the years since. I am a vocal Free-To-Play player.

Started in Sector 4, then was in Sector 202 for a good 7-9 years before sector consolidation.
    If I dislike your post, there are several reasons why that may be the case, I might simply disagree with you or your post doesn't contribute to the conversation and/or community in a positive way.
  • Drax
    Drax
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,755
    people don't read forums they said posting on a forum ... wow If this thread helps one person it's served its purpose, another wow. the whole reason they do the release notes - talk about shooting yourself in the foot.
  • ScattergunScott
    ScattergunScott
    It's FREE REZ when it happens. Let's whinge and stuff until it stops. 

This is why we cannot have nice things in a game where they are SELLING us the Anniversary "Gifts"......
  • ScattergunScott
    ScattergunScott
    You know what I did with the free Photon Fleet? Hit Pillage Targets until it was dead, then Scrapped the Ships. Rez ended up maxed out at 2 billion, except one that hit about 1.975+ billion. Used the Rez and several full loads of Baseparts to add the stuff I Pillaged to my Base. I would not be surprised if I hit every SSRB in my Sector 3+ times, getting Baseparts. 
  • phil.rothwell.5
    phil.rothwell.5
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,300
    You know what I did with the free Photon Fleet? Hit Pillage Targets until it was dead, then Scrapped the Ships. Rez ended up maxed out at 2 billion, except one that hit about 1.975+ billion. Used the Rez and several full loads of Baseparts to add the stuff I Pillaged to my Base. I would not be surprised if I hit every SSRB in my Sector 3+ times, getting Baseparts. 
    You can scrap a fleet that is not repaired?
  • ScattergunScott
    ScattergunScott
    You can scrap a fleet that is not repaired?

Yes. 
  • Nexahs
    Nexahs
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 6,144
    FreyaCat said:
    Drax said:
    Not everyone reads forums. 
    So then the thread informing people who don't read the forums is redundant, no?
    Logging into the four rooms whenever there's been an update.#wandavision from we run on purple time
    BP - 2307531 / 
    WC - 922580 / VC - 13270