Increase alliance points

CaptSilverSword
CaptSilverSword
Potential Threat
Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 25
i think it would be nice if kix would increase the amount of alliance points each player can earn, it just takes 5 bases and you're finished for the week i think it would increase pvp aswell as people will want to earn more and will maybe help small alliances reach their quota i they can earn more points... just a thought?
  • CaptSilverSword
    CaptSilverSword
    Potential Threat
    So you want more chores?
    i don't see as a chore, have fun collecting pts to be honest and 1000 not enough for me personally 
  • CaptSilverSword
    CaptSilverSword
    Potential Threat
    Nothing stopping you from hitting more than 5 bases per week.
    that the thing, i hit tons of bases a week and think it would be nice we could get more pts to fill up from them 
  • Drax
    Drax
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,755
    when they first came out you could keep collecting points after you got the 1000 alli points but anything extra just showed as a personal tally. but they did away with that feature.
  • MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 1,806
    I'm sure your feedback will be noted, thank you. 
    Support || Forum Rules || Discord <<< Click me
  • Overball
    Overball
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 229
    why not just reduce hitting one base to 50 pts instead of 200pts.

that would make base hitting better and encourage a bit more every week. 

raising the pts from 1000 to 2000 or more will suffer from abuse of some alliances. some alliances have got 100 and they all do the points but nobody benefits. perhaps the 1000 pts should be reduced to 500pt so that everybody in the alliance can contribute.

that is my 5 cents and i hope it is taken on board
  • Whiskey_Seven
    Whiskey_Seven
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 72
    I'd get rid of alliance points altogether.. It's a deterrent for people from joining alliances, a detriment to weaker alliances.  You don't need to have more alliance points to hit more bases just go out and do it.  Lower levels suffer the pain every Monday when everyone runs out and hits easy bases to get their points for the week.
  • KIX Drake
    KIX Drake
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 1,557
    I can see things from both sides. Many alliance members have a hard time hitting the cap, while many can also hit it right away. Raising it may give the impression to some that we're requiring them to do more, which isn't a great feeling. I'll be sure to pass the feedback along though.
  • Bin_Chicken
    Bin_Chicken
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 202
    I'd get rid of alliance points altogether.. It's a deterrent for people from joining alliances, a detriment to weaker alliances.  You don't need to have more alliance points to hit more bases just go out and do it.  Lower levels suffer the pain every Monday when everyone runs out and hits easy bases to get their points for the week.
    what about the bonus's?
  • Kim William Harnagel
    Kim William Harnagel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 465
    NO! and just NO!!
  • ClintEastwood03
    ClintEastwood03
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 174
    KIX Drake said:
    I can see things from both sides. Many alliance members have a hard time hitting the cap, while many can also hit it right away. Raising it may give the impression to some that we're requiring them to do more, which isn't a great feeling. I'll be sure to pass the feedback along though.
    you know what else isn't a great feeling? having nearly obsolete basers due to game's current defense swing. The constant imbalance isn't a great feeling for many pvp'ers either.....

I welcome anyone to hit my base and see if you get past 2nd gate, you might get lucky and get past 1st, then tell me this isn't healthy and that 3 exterms aren't useless, like 5 will change anything anyway, bc it won't.
    Its not a great feeling having GDs making stuff really good or really bad in terms of base attack vs base defense. 
  • ClintEastwood03
    ClintEastwood03
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 174
    EXACTLY!!! 
    When it comes to ally points many players go and hit the smaller players for ''ally points'' because most can't hit a big base. Great system to make players trying to grow their bases to want to leave the game instead. lol. 
  • OleFart
    OleFart
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 188
    Yep get rid of Allie points but every time a base is hit and beaten, give points towards alliance bonuses.
  • Whiskey_Seven
    Whiskey_Seven
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 72
    what about the bonus's?
    just get rid of the bonus.  Those not in an alliance are not affected by the bonus so why should those in one?
  • OleFart
    OleFart
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 188
    what about the bonus's?
    just get rid of the bonus.  Those not in an alliance are not affected by the bonus so why should those in one?
    Its a choice to be in an alliance as such alliance bonuses are a perk. Alliance points have never been affected by non alliance players so either be in an alliance or don't or for the simple minded have access to things like alliance bonuses or don't.

• TONY SIMS
    TONY SIMS
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 20
    if u increase points you will increase the amount of seals being clubbed , hence u will loose players !!
  • Overball
    Overball
    Minor Nuisance
    a good idea is that alliance cannot hit un alliance players i.e. tagged cannot hit untagged players. and same for tagged players.

that would give people something to work towards so they can hit bases and become better.
  • Bin_Chicken
    Bin_Chicken
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 202
    Overball said:
    a good idea is that alliance cannot hit un alliance players i.e. tagged cannot hit untagged players. and same for tagged players.

that would give people something to work towards so they can hit bases and become better.
    you are creating 2 separate games, the nature of the game cannot be more clear in its description? 'battle pirates'.
  • Overball
    Overball
    Minor Nuisance
    Overball said:

you are creating 2 separate games, the nature of the game cannot be more clear in its description? 'battle pirates'.
    yeap that is true, but i have seen pirates hitting base for no reason, even in sec comms -saying  **** no points, dead fleet

i am pretty sure pirates don't want to waste time and coin hitting by accident a base in crowded sectors by mistake.

i have also seen a guy come away flattening a base 30 lower than him getting nothing, no medals no res and a dead ship too.
  • nowiamthemaster
    nowiamthemaster
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 765
    while your at  it  please   add  seige  5  back to bounty list along with  basilisk  and the kits for it also add the  100+ power armor to bounty  so its not super  unfair  to people who dont have these things  thanks..