kixeye liars only care about coins

crowbottom425
crowbottom425
Potential Threat
Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 47
kix devs dont care about you as a player if you coin they love you if your a normal player they dont care they always say they will pass it on to the right team. bases suck if your over 98 your a easy easy target for 1 solo arc to flatten you where as any base below using sentries is untouchable and kix hate us they dont care only want money if you have money to burn your fleets over n over to base a 96 base what crap is this. the game sticnks all down to pay pay pay no one in kixeye care about anyone but coiners. bases NEED ATTENTION not just a touch up to give recent tech but they need to release tech along side the ships keeping bases stronger than what is released and keep low level bases from even using tier 9 defence tech when you cannot use tier 9 ships to kill that base anyone wanna be a **** and say its easy to kill a 95 base thats using all level 3 sentries i want you to show VIDEO proof or even kixeye get your fking fingers out of your arses and show us how to base a level 95 base with level 3 sentries theres bases in the level 80s with the same level 3 sentries your all liars and dont care about your player base and kix never responds to complaints when they do its i hear you we will pass it on, complete liars.

anyone want to dispute this show evidence i wanna see you 3 star a level 80 something base that is using level 3 sentries...............what bullshit this been going on for over 4 months
  • crowbottom425
    crowbottom425
    Potential Threat
    yeah expcept T10 will probs go to level 2 tech will need to be farmed instead of getting blueprints there moving away from blueprints as it doesnt bring enough revenue in for them so they are focusing on the whales more and more each release of new tech
  • crowbottom425
    crowbottom425
    Potential Threat
    P.S havnt played this game in 3 months due to the bases not been able to kill a solo arc and the level 80bases been untouchable by T9 ships whilst they use T9 tech such  broken game worse than before id rather be rimmed by a plex that was at least able to be countered
  • Mateoski
    Mateoski
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 195

Holy crap, the OP's account is down......

This discussion has been closed.