Increase toon storage from 40k to say 60-80k and increase toon size to 5-6k

starpoint
starpoint
Greenhorn
Joined May 2014 Posts: 21
With all the new items out that are space hogs, increase toon size to 5-6 k instead of the set 3. Increase storage to 60-80k so people can have more toons to do events and stuff. Fewer toons means once they are damaged they can't keep on playing unless they coin and if you have not noticed, there is a pandemic out and if given a choice of spending 50 bucks for coins here or buying some groceries to feed themselves,  food is more essential than this game.

Bigger toons also means you can have things split into smaller toons for light work / mop up etc.. with bigger stuff to hit the bigger things.

• Scout666
    Scout666
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 259
    If they were to have bigger toons, they would more than likely increase heal time and or heal time on platoons.
    Another base flat... Another selfie. 
  • starpoint
    starpoint
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 21
    true but if you have more toons you can head back out... or they can do something nice and lower the time to heal toons, increase storage and toon size so that it makes for more war and not upgrading.

• Arkansas58
    Arkansas58
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 281
    Storage capacity is fine where it stands. You don't need to keep every single unit as many units are now obsolete in the game. I do agree on the size of the platoon though. The game needs upgrades which haven't occurred in ages. Platoon heal time is high. Would be nice to have repair times as they are during Holdout also for main events. Once I get through destroying my toons I stay away from game until they are all healed. Why waste money on healing toons when heal time is free? A total waste of peoples money when money can be spent elsewhere that is much more important than here. Game time is reduced for many a player waiting for their toons to heal. Not everyone is an expert player. Most are casual players at best and many have quit. Looking at any sector map will tell you that.
  • TRECOR1
    TRECOR1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 15
    Storage size needs to double in size,flipping units in and out of the amory is time consuming and repetitive which leads to good units sitting in there and not be used