119 player fleet on my 104 fleet

Eclipse-the-dragon
Eclipse-the-dragon
Greenhorn
Joined Sep 2020 Posts: 15
a 119 player fleet on my 104 fleet!? WTH! steamthumbsdown

and as i work on an even.... AGAIN!!!! this is to far. i had no @$%^ing shot! ANGRYFOX ANGRYFOX ANGRYFOX ANGRYFOX ANGRYFOX ANGRYFOX ANGRYFOX ANGRYFOX

look at the top of the pic. that is so unfear. i'm ok with fleet 2's loss, as it was with in the 5 level if my fleet limit i'm use to, but the pic shows fleet 1, and as shown by the pic, the attacker's fleet is out of the limit by over 10 levels.
  • Alexskim
    Alexskim
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2020 Posts: 3
    Harvester is dreadnought, ±15 instead of ±5
  • Eclipse-the-dragon
    Eclipse-the-dragon
    Greenhorn
    still Fs me off if i'm working on an even, and another player that you can't fight thinks it fun to d&^k with you. now that i have a Harvester, i'll be using it once refitting is done, but d&^king over players working on events, only if they are in my enamys list for some pay back.

still, let players turn PVP in 1 sectre events off.
  • crowbottom425
    crowbottom425
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 47
    still Fs me off if i'm working on an even, and another player that you can't fight thinks it fun to d&^k with you. now that i have a Harvester, i'll be using it once refitting is done, but d&^king over players working on events, only if they are in my enamys list for some pay back.

welcome to vega CONFLICT noob......
  • Eclipse-the-dragon
    Eclipse-the-dragon
    Greenhorn

welcome to vega CONFLICT noob......
    not a noob, and this isn't CONFLICT, it's being a ****. others use flag ships like the Harvester just to attack wieker fleets with way to powerful ships. i know as i always get that if a try to do a thing off planit. that is the thing that is Fing me off. that isn't CONFLICT in any way, shape or form at all. i try to attack NPC ships in events, and a 'CONFLICT' hunter (as you call it) with ships 50 times more powerful then my ships attacks me. my ships gone in 1 hit and can't get a hit in and i'm lucky if i can get just 1 NPC fleet. that's CONFLICT? my **** it is. it's slaughter and keeping others from getting **** done, basekly it's 'keeping others from playing the game by making them fix there ships all damb day.

that is NOT what i call CONFLICT, it's just being nothing but a work blocking ****.
    if others want to pvp, fine, but attacking ONLY fleets that can't do **** in the fights is nowhere nier fine at all. that bullying wiekest fleets stuff has got to end.