Sell old limited stuff

ShadowGhost
ShadowGhost
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 206
Just a thought.  Could there be a way we could sell all this old limited items for something?  Or at least a way to scrap them.  Having to go through all these items to see what we need is a bit cumbersome.  ESPECIALLY since all these new armors look alike.
  • norman.gilliland.9
    norman.gilliland.9
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 5
    Totally agree with having the ability to scrap weapons, etc that we no longer want/need? Also. what about being able to get rid of tokens as we have too many tokens for old ships that we no longer use. What about being able to trade, say, 10 old tokens for one new one? 
  • bubbahyde321
    bubbahyde321
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 333
    This is falling on deaf ears. Another would be to be able to pass them on to a smaller alliance member to help them get caught up, sort of like a alliance pool people could draw from on that team. They told us it was an interesting idea then never did anything with it. 
  • JunkYard 3.0
    JunkYard 3.0
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 76
    Whe ask for this for years now , and if kixeye plans it wel it wil even grow the game again.
    Sended in an idea years ago but i binned it..
    A box in every ally above 50 members where members can dump in all their old tech and ships they dont need anymore.
    They can make it lvl restricted what a player can take out.. 

But hey , all the good for the players that dont make money for kixeye wil get binned by the first who reads it in the office i gues.....
    "Treat people how you like to be Treat"
  • ShadowGhost
    ShadowGhost
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 206
    I understand not having a total dump.  Then players can do tech like OLC and other hard to get items, But having a pool dump of old tech would be great for new players.  I still use Eradicators for the SSRB's because they cut through this ice better.  That is all they are good for now.  T8 is outdated.
  • norman.gilliland.9
    norman.gilliland.9
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 5
    Dumping gear for use by smaller members of your Alliance only works if you're in an alliance. I'm not and would prefer just being able to dump gear BUT exchange tokens.
  • jschlueter1
    jschlueter1
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 714
    Dumping gear for use by smaller members of your Alliance only works if you're in an alliance. I'm not and would prefer just being able to dump gear BUT exchange tokens.
    Exactly, and whether someone is in an alliance or not, the whole thing is a ton of butthurt waiting to happen. Look at all the whining, complaining, and "It's not fair" that goes on when Kix gives away free fleets and stuff. Plus, as an alliance leader I know I wouldn't want to have to administer something like that and deal with all the crap that would come with it.
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 3,419
    Thanks for the suggestion :) 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • frank p
    frank p
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 474
    Heck, just give us the option to scrap it like old hulls...
  • Alexa the BAE
    Alexa the BAE
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 704
    Just a thought.  Could there be a way we could sell all this old limited items for something?  Or at least a way to scrap them.  Having to go through all these items to see what we need is a bit cumbersome.  ESPECIALLY since all these new armors look alike.

That would have been brilliant during raid.

To sell 836 ballistic battery @1,500,000 points each could have gotten me 1,254,000,000.
    "a computer once beat me at chess but it was no match for me at kick boxing"
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 3,419
    Not sure whether the option to sell is on the table, but things certainly need to be cleaned up. Thanks again for the feedback! 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager