back from hospital

ThePirateGamer
ThePirateGamer
Skilled Warrior
Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 448
im back after being in hospital due to getting covid but now im lost as what ive missed...what are the current hulls needed i think i missed the last 2 raids..if anyone could push me in the right direction that would be of great help
  • Stinky-Joe
    Stinky-Joe
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 15
    you will need photons for raid although gladius are still usefull and for the FM you need everest but praes are still good for 135
  • NATO20
    NATO20
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2019 Posts: 17
    if you have been away too long it will cost an arm and a leg to get back in. my mate left for 1 month and missed 2 raids and everything inbetween. he is now struggling on his own, but i have helped him during the raid to get him back on his feet.
  • MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 751
    If you can get some help, use your Zealots to finish preps and get the new hull coming out in the next raid a few weeks away. 

Do your best to build and finish Everests in that time but remember to save your tokens for the new hull also. I wouldn't bother with old tech, you're passed it now and you'll be chasing your tail to catch up unless you coin out a fleet. 
    Support || Forum Rules || Discord <<< Click me
  • ThePirateGamer
    ThePirateGamer
    Skilled Warrior
    i have no issue coining out a fleet so photons are the ones that are current raid fleets and everest are the new garrison fleet thanks all

• MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 751
    Yeah Photon ECMs are the current raid fleet with the hull raid to go, and Everests are the current FM and Garrison target fleet with months and months of life left. 

There's a few builds posted on the discord server (you know where it's at) from a few members in there and a bunch of vids floating around, personally I'm using an evade build ECM with 0 CMs as I found them to be quite useless. 
    As for the Everests there's been a few special changes on there and the Ascension/K2 build is performing quite well imo. I threw all the Gales on the Flag with HYW as a proj speed booster and then 1 of each MDS3/Gale 4 on the other 4 at least and can do the top targets for "reasonable" damages.

These are what's working for me but I'm sure there's plenty of options out there.  

Support || Forum Rules || Discord <<< Click me
  • Corp_Hellrazor
    Corp_Hellrazor
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,758
    im back after being in hospital due to getting covid but now im lost as what ive missed...what are the current hulls needed i think i missed the last 2 raids..if anyone could push me in the right direction that would be of great help
    Welcome back and glad to hear you survived mate. 
  • Xevian
    Xevian
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 408
    Welcome back, good to hear you are hopefully better than being in the hospital.
  • ThePirateGamer
    ThePirateGamer
    Skilled Warrior
    thanks all for the well wishes it was scary as hell..tell you what its no joke this virus  and thanks bil for the set up ideas
  • Tywin_Lannister
    Tywin_Lannister
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 1,598
    Welcome back and glad to hear you survived mate. 

Any man who must say, 'I am the king' is no true king
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 3,419
    Welcome back! Let us know if there's anything we can do to help. :) 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • Tywin_Lannister
    Tywin_Lannister
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 1,598
    Maybe throw his some tokens he could use seeing as he's missed on some FM tokens? PM him perhaps to see any specific hull tokens he could use?

Just a suggestion :wink:
    Any man who must say, 'I am the king' is no true king
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 3,419
    Maybe throw his some tokens he could use seeing as he's missed on some FM tokens? PM him perhaps to see any specific hull tokens he could use?

Just a suggestion :wink:
    Haha. I often respond a little faster on Discord -- feel free to join me over there if anyone has questions etc. Easier to chat things out. 

Battle Pirates Community Manager