Dumb question of the week!

michaelg21
michaelg21
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,954
I was off the game for a week and noted there are upgrades for the Everest. How do you get the tokens? Anyone?
  • Maria Fernandez
    Maria Fernandez
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 7

Last raid was the tokens for everest.

• DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,297
    We got kits in the raid, yep.

Can only assume they will be in every pillage/raid...maybe even in FM later. Probably a TLC for some kits/tokens within the next 3 months.

I got some kits, but upgrading Photons instead.
    When I am not helping people on forums, and I'm not banned, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1
  • SixOfNine
    SixOfNine
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 620
    edited 22 Nov 2020, 5:08AM
    The FM fleet can be upgraded if you got the kits in the raid ... with a base level rank everest fleet you can get the points you need in the FM in 1 day hitting 135's.   Bit of a grind but damage fairly low.   IF you do that and are not upgrading or building anything else that leaves you 5 or 6 days for upgrade time.   U1 is less than a day so likely could get the whole fleet to that 1st week . after that the process will slow down as the duration of U2 and U3 is longer 2+ and 4+ days. So maybe U2 in 2 or 3 weeks and U3 will take a month without tokens.   I expect Kix will toss us a few tokens as Black Friday / Thanksgiving and X-Mas are coming lol 

But lots of other stuff will likely tie up your shipyard so hope for the tokens to be offered as Derpy suggested.

Tall Ships! – Windleblo
  • michaelg21
    michaelg21
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,954
    Thanks all for the answers on my question. I appreciate it. I missed most of the raid so only got the new turrets.
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 3,419
    Thanks all for the answers on my question. I appreciate it. I missed most of the raid so only got the new turrets.
    This is a great time to get back into it -- between the daily supply packs, weekly supply packs, free Zealots (if you didn't already have them), and upcoming Black Friday offers, there are heaps of supports to catch up. But do let me know if there's anything I can do to help! :) 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    (Well, "back into it" is a broad term. Haha. A week off shouldn't make or break anything.) 
  • Sputnik001
    Sputnik001
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,590
    (Well, "back into it" is a broad term. Haha. A week off shouldn't make or break anything.) 
    That all depends on the week off doesnt it...... miss they raid week and you are screwed royally.
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    That all depends on the week off doesnt it...... miss they raid week and you are screwed royally.
    I was more talking about my phrasing, but the offer still stands in general.