no hulls to do raid with

returning player ( level68 ), but no hulls to do any of the raid levels............... any advice om picking up ahull and where
  • User_resU
    User_resU
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 234
     Cash  / Coins.
    (<>..<>)
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 3,419
    returning player ( level68 ), but no hulls to do any of the raid levels............... any advice om picking up ahull and where
    Hi there. Would a free fleet of fully-ranked, fully-built Zealots help? (Hint: it should!) 

Please log in to claim yours. And thanks for the feedback. :)
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • thanks for the free fleet but with family and work commitments i amassed a grand total of 5,975,000 points so i have taken the 4mill photon ECM the question is what do i put on it as i never got any specials or weapons for it , any ideas what i should start equipping my photon with, i look forward to some advice
  • KrisK
    KrisK
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 2,630
    thanks for the free fleet but with family and work commitments i amassed a grand total of 5,975,000 points so i have taken the 4mill photon ECM the question is what do i put on it as i never got any specials or weapons for it , any ideas what i should start equipping my photon with, i look forward to some advice
    Some tech for that ship will be available in future raids. I suggest getting the strobe missile and wave pulse warheads in that order.  Some armors will be available in the FM (hint: look for Y2-M and Y2-CO).
  • KrisK said:
    thanks for the free fleet but with family and work commitments i amassed a grand total of 5,975,000 points so i have taken the 4mill photon ECM the question is what do i put on it as i never got any specials or weapons for it , any ideas what i should start equipping my photon with, i look forward to some advice
    Some tech for that ship will be available in future raids. I suggest getting the strobe missile and wave pulse warheads in that order.  Some armors will be available in the FM (hint: look for Y2-M and Y2-CO).
    but surely the next raid is the last one of the series then we start all over again in the same position as i am in at the moment trying to get a raid fleet and with no help in prepping higher targets due to not having the correct hull ( locked out ) to let others help, i will not be staying long wasting my time going nowhere....... as for the armours at 45k each and with only 5 praetorians how long do you think that will take 
  • KrisK
    KrisK
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 2,630
    edited 18 Nov 2020, 12:47AM
    Just because the cycle changes, that doesn't mean the new tech goes away.  As far as your praetorian fleet goes, it depends on what FM targets you hit, how much damage you take, and whether or not you use tokens.  I get that not everyone coins their builds and/or repairs, but a lot of players underthink their avenues.
  • FFRODO
    FFRODO
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 194
    but surely the next raid is the last one of the series then we start all over again in the same position as i am in at the moment trying to get a raid fleet and with no help in prepping higher targets due to not having the correct hull ( locked out ) to let others help, i will not be staying long wasting my time going nowhere....... as for the armours at 45k each and with only 5 praetorians how long do you think that will take 
    The best advice other players can give you at this stage is to help you manage your expectations. You are correct that next month you are likely going to be stuck again but that is a reality of this game. Im not an expert but i have been playing a long while so i can offer you experience.

To get a basic foothold in this game (pve) you will need a working fleet in each class. That alone will take you 9-12 months. In that time a new higher tier fleet will have come into the game so you`ll need another 6-12 months improving your inventory. Its possible kix might provide some free fleets along the way but thats not guaranteed. If thats too much for you then you can probably stop reading now but its better you know. Call it a draw, no hard feelings or stay.

If you choose to stay then i would recommend visiting the forum regularly for info. Make friends/alliances with experienced players who can help you cut corners. This isnt a game where you hit top speed immediately and never has been. If you can spend some money getting basic fleets together that will help. Be prepared to put in an amount of chair time until you start levelling off. Good luck.
  • thank for your replies all, but with no 120 /121 i am done.... not doing a weekly that gives me 4 hours per target damage (135 ) for something that HAS to be done to progress....
  • compuman1960
    compuman1960
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2020 Posts: 1
    edited 19 Nov 2020, 7:59PM
    i just now got my free zealot fleet that was given to everyone during raid and i was unable to do raid because of kixeyes mistake i think they should give me a new free fleet (one of the new fleets that were featured in the raid)
  • Tywin_Lannister
    Tywin_Lannister
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 1,598
    Hi there. Would a free fleet of fully-ranked, fully-built Zealots help? (Hint: it should!) 

Is that for all returnees?
    Any man who must say, 'I am the king' is no true king
  • HOT-COFFEE
    HOT-COFFEE
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 367
    the free fleet was for all players who logged in when the raid was running
  • nomad 666
    nomad 666
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 61
    You'd  be better off forgetting about the raid for the time being. You need to concentrate on a fm fleet.  This will give you 6 days of build tokens most weeks and base defence items.  Start upgrading your base A.S.A.P
  • TheLegendAZ
    TheLegendAZ
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 113
    The free Zealot fleet for the raid was a savior for me.  Just stuck mainly to the 80 target rather than trying to do a set and it helped augment what I could get with my Gladius fleet.

• CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager

Heck yes, it is! If you didn't get yours, send me a DM. 
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    The free Zealot fleet for the raid was a savior for me.  Just stuck mainly to the 80 target rather than trying to do a set and it helped augment what I could get with my Gladius fleet.

Really glad to hear it! :) 
  • Tywin_Lannister
    Tywin_Lannister
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 1,598

I found a fleet of Zealots I didn't know I had, but ty anyway..

Luckily found over 60 hulls in storage, seems like I had ZERO res for some terrible reason, so scrap went a couple to get some stuff going.

As always, best CM ever...!
    Any man who must say, 'I am the king' is no true king
  • Sputnik001
    Sputnik001
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,590
    Wait until the first raid of the next cycle. Kix will have to give away another free fleet as they currently do not have a progression path for players - sadly you fall into that category. If you want to partake in the raid, use your CC. The Zealot fleet should be able to get you a few points to potentially get the new hull, at a push the special and weapon.....

Up until that point (start of new cycle) I'd suggest focussing on your FM fleet - forget the Praetorian, and go for the Everest.

Best of luck
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager

I found a fleet of Zealots I didn't know I had, but ty anyway..

Luckily found over 60 hulls in storage, seems like I had ZERO res for some terrible reason, so scrap went a couple to get some stuff going.

As always, best CM ever...!
    We gave out free Zellies recently. (Probably where those came from.)

Gotta be nice to the Lannisters. They always pay their debts, after all. Haha. :P
  • so with the free Zealots flag U2 others U1 how am i able to do the Cyber-strike  campaign ( for Photon specials ) when my fleet takes 10 hours of damage in prize pack one and dies on prize pack two........... any help would be appreciated on how to progress as my protons have on strobe missiles and no specials