10.47 Discussion Thread (Forsaken Mission Week!)

• CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 3,419
     Dear kixeye you taken away the 170 and replaced it with the 172 why?... The 172 you have increased the level but not the points payout why not?... You expect us to get 140,000 for specials,armours etc but we have to chore our way through the fm whats up with you kixeyes peoples do you think as a player I am so dim and stupid . As a coiner " hey these players wont even notice the FM is a chore nothing more nothing less" COME ON KIXEYE

Dont forget the damage increase - thats for free. It will give an extra 1hr or so for nothing!!!
    Just done 7 172's gave me average of 1hr 15mins (flag and 3 with armour) 4th in slow upgrade to U1.

Maybe tomorrow when I have a full fleet and can compare I will be saying Kix got this about right 170 to 172 transition. 

Not saying it isn't a chore and the prizes are over priced, because they are.

I actually think this target is better than the 170. Seems to take less time.

Thanks for this -- I think this was the goal overall. Appreciate the feedback. 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Dopey_87 said:

Tuesday 24

• November Bounty - November Bounty features U2 upgrades for the Warhound and Trencher

Really? we need these already? Who whined because they couldnt click/auto/kill a base with their bought upgrades? Lil Baby Jesus forbid that someone would actually have to apply SKILL to hitting a base. Yous really do have something against us being able to actually defend our darned bases, dont you?

New defender hull(s) actually make def a possibility, so lets offer them in a campaign, then neuter them next week.... par for the course. Tell me again how base hitting makes Kix money, if the attackers are always crying cuz the gotta spend some coin to beat a base, so you nerf the bases so that they dont have to? I'm kinda confused here (scratching my head).

And IF your "new exciting defender armors" in Bounty are limited, the excitement is already lost... Defender hulls are already limited in there abilities (Cant move or cant be controlled), so more limitations are just gonna irk more of us out of the game. Who knows, maybe yous want it to merely be whale pirates... your game, hang yourself with it
    Appreciate the points. But what if, hypothetically, the armors were blueprints? 
    ... And what if hypothetically, it wasn't a hypothetical? 
    (They are blueprints.) :) 
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Closing thread, folks. Thanks for your questions, and for your patience -- last week was a busy one. New one up soon. 
This discussion has been closed.