Remote Raiders

Paul Fisher75
Paul Fisher75
Greenhorn
Joined Sep 2020 Posts: 9
QUESTION : Is it possible to roll and and get a Remote Raiders ? I have used 7 million urianium so far , and i have got non . I have been told that i would need 1 for the campaign ( Blood Frenzy ). Maybe 2 or three
  • DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,297
    I'll bet it's like .001% chance. Seen maybe 1 or 2 people roll one in the past...6 months? I'm fairly sure made it way harder to get when the Zealots came out and it was OP
    When I am not helping people on forums, and I'm not banned, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1
  • l rufus l
    l rufus l
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 120
    I rolled one yesterday, but that was the first in months if not years.
  • Paul Fisher75
    Paul Fisher75
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2020 Posts: 9
    Thank Guys ,Specially when ,New camp comes out . Featuring Zealots .....Makes me wanna quit .. Easy for me only 6 months :)

• dave.sage.73
    dave.sage.73
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 150
    I love the way there is nearly always a 2 or 3 star crew either side of the one you win, just to make you think you have a decent chance

• phil.rothwell.5
    phil.rothwell.5
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,038
    Well the crew who designed and manipulated Rogue Crews are long gone. But I guess old habits die hard.

"God only knows..." What this bunch of Beach Boys will do when they finally achieve "coming soon" here.
  • HOT-COFFEE
    HOT-COFFEE
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 367
    you can still get them  i rolled one last week

• HOT-COFFEE
    HOT-COFFEE
    Skilled Warrior
    its a shame   their only 40 minutes
  • Dopey_87
    Dopey_87
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 233
    its a shame   their only 40 minutes
    Why did you waste one on a Gladius fleet? 
  • HOT-COFFEE
    HOT-COFFEE
    Skilled Warrior
    lol those are not gladius  ,it was the name in my slot for gladius fleet i had removed ,as i was keeping gladius in slot 1,those hulls are zealots at x1 ,and the remote raiders crew gives a fantastic boost to those hulls ,
  • Dopey_87
    Dopey_87
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 233
    lol those are not gladius  ,it was the name in my slot for gladius fleet i had removed ,as i was keeping gladius in slot 1,those hulls are zealots at x1 ,and the remote raiders crew gives a fantastic boost to those hulls ,
    I see now lol... have trouble keeping up with all the dang skins so it throws me off at times
  • Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 4,191
    Yes, I've gotten one since returning in February and that was only about a month ago. I've gotten like a dozen Grease Monkeys in that same time period...
  • The Jury
    The Jury
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 198
    yeah got two in last 4 weeks. Still there for the luck of the draw and I didn't roll any where near 7mil uri.
    Lucky me i guess.......
    And yet, across the gulf of oceans, minds presumably superior to ours regarded this game with envious eyes; and slowly, and surely, they drew their plans against us.
  • necro.phaige
    necro.phaige
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 10
    I'd like to see someone roll a Crypt Keeper, now that would be good going.
  • Top598
    Top598
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 591
    These?? I kept a couple for nostalgia. There isnt any conspiracy with them as they posted directly in the forum that these would be discontinued. I think there was another crew as well?? but its a long time ago so im not 100 on that.

No tolerance for idiots
  • necro.phaige
    necro.phaige
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 10
    edited 22 Nov 2020, 6:52PM
    Top598 said:
    These?? I kept a couple for nostalgia. There isnt any conspiracy with them as they posted directly in the forum that these would be discontinued. I think there was another crew as well?? but its a long time ago so im not 100 on that.

What they did was reduce the probability to rolling 1 to next to almost never. At the time they said the Crew rolling would break if they tried to delete said crew. Anyway they became obsolete when Thermal was introduced. It all came about because the Spectres became a little too good against the very early Reavers and those that had Spectres and said crews walked the raid for 'free'. Zombie subs were still allowed back then. All I said it would be good going if someone rolled one. Nowt to do with any theories.
  • Alexa the BAE
    Alexa the BAE
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 704
    edited 23 Nov 2020, 12:05AM
    QUESTION : Is it possible to roll and and get a Remote Raiders ? I have used 7 million urianium so far , and i have got non . I have been told that i would need 1 for the campaign ( Blood Frenzy ). Maybe 2 or three
    It was possible. I used to get them all the time and use them for combat speed boost.
    Around the same time zealot upgrade introduced drones I stopped getting them all together.
    15million uranium rolled since and nary a raider. I was told that possibly my luck ran out.
    I never believed in such imaginative fantasies as luck... now I do.
    "a computer once beat me at chess but it was no match for me at kick boxing"
  • phil.rothwell.5
    phil.rothwell.5
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,038
    It was possible. I used to get them all the time and use them for combat speed boost.
    Around the same time zealot upgrade introduced drones I stopped getting them all together.
    15million uranium rolled since and nary a raider. I was told that possibly my luck ran out.
    I never believed in such imaginative fantasies as luck... now I do.
    I agree with you, I used to roll them regular when I didn't have any hulls that spawned drones....It is things like this that lead people to believe either they are unlucky or raise an eye to the speculation that the idea of random chance is being mathematically manipulated....I say Aye to the later.....

Yes, I understand that "Random" is only a pattern that is impossible for our human brains to predict, but when you are referring to random with a computing environment.....well it has been programmed through numbers being inserted or in the case of Remote Raiders, extra zeros being added after the decimal point.