darren7721
Minor Nuisance
Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 142
Title says it all.  Weekend sad and bored......  :(
  • FFRODO
    FFRODO
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 194
    We`ve just had 6 days raid. (All driving for me). If Kix stays consistent, next week you`ll have Bounty and either 1 or 2 premium TLC`s that will likely require driving and also FM for the new armours. The rest of the month doesnt get any less busy.

Happy for you that you have no boats to rank (I dont either) but other pirates do.  I will be enjoying the quieter weekend and I know a good percentage of other players will be too.
  • Xevian
    Xevian
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 408
    Be happy you have nothing to rank as many aren't even close on finishing Everest fleets let alone the Photons or anything else.  I'm happily just working on FM and waiting on Photon X1 upgrades, after I get the new armors I'm done with the FM this week.  It's good to have these breaks as it requires less seat time after a long raid.
  • Overball
    Overball
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 218
    yeap, think of all those tokens and resources getting lost every day without having to do anything. yeap for some this is the time they can rank something, especially if they got the hull after vxp last weekend. not every player has $100 dollars to spend every week.
  • carl.wear.3
    carl.wear.3
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 6,431
    Title says it all.  Weekend sad and bored......  :(
    Could use the targets to test ships on.
  • impossibru
    impossibru
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 726
    Grab some defender tokens from the VXP targets..