Can not get into game

myersey
myersey
Skilled Warrior
Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 334
I have been using HTML for 3 moths solid with minor issues. Today for some reason I can not get into the game. I have tried every trick on my end and nothing has changed. It goes into the loading process show Everst then shows UV Photon ECM and stops never to budge again.This will save me a lot of money but I would rather be doing this raid. Please help me if you can.
  • henry.hunold
    henry.hunold
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1
    Same issue here.

• D'Steel
    D'Steel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 370

Uae flash

• myersey
    myersey
    Skilled Warrior
    D'Steel said:

Uae flash

can't got rid of it and now they want money to download it.  And it would be trash in 45 days

• MuddyWolf
    MuddyWolf
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 358
    myersey said:
    D'Steel said:

Uae flash

can't got rid of it and now they want money to download it.  And it would be trash in 45 days

It's still free. https://get2.adobe.com/flashplayer/
    “It’s easy for others to lose their focus on quality,” That’s where we are laser-focused.”
    “If users are more engaged, they naturally spend more money.”
    “We don’t throw the ecosystem out of whack. A free player who spends a lot of time in the game has as much chance as a whale who spends a lot of money.”
    “It’s all a balance ecosystem.”
    Will Harbin     [VentureBeat - March 16, 2012]
  • myersey
    myersey
    Skilled Warrior
    MuddyWolf said:
    myersey said:
    D'Steel said:

Uae flash

It's still free. https://get2.adobe.com/flashplayer/
    not going to ride a dying horse. I'll save my money.

• myersey
    myersey
    Skilled Warrior
    Heck I might find out I don't need this game anymore.

• dave55robinson
    dave55robinson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 255
    edited 12 Nov 2020, 1:51AM
    sos screens , slow transition screen time , ships not responsive , ships move irratically , unable to complete command message box , ships do not move , battle starts before entering , damage too high....maybe (lol) it will be better tomorrow
  • myersey
    myersey
    Skilled Warrior
    sos screens , slow transition screen time , ships not responsive , ships move irratically , unable to complete command message box , ships do not move , battle starts before entering , damage too high....maybe (lol) it will be better tomorrow
    Maybe I am better off stuck out  here.

• CraggyFitz
    CraggyFitz
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 1
    you need to send a ticket to support
  • myersey
    myersey
    Skilled Warrior
    OK went to adobe downloaded unsecure flash again. made google chrome default tried to enter and enabled Flash. link came up in blue to download that latest version of Flash. Clicked link it's a dead link. Now what?
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 3,419
    edited 12 Nov 2020, 9:10PM
    myersey said:
    I have been using HTML for 3 moths solid with minor issues. Today for some reason I can not get into the game. I have tried every trick on my end and nothing has changed. It goes into the loading process show Everst then shows UV Photon ECM and stops never to budge again.This will save me a lot of money but I would rather be doing this raid. Please help me if you can.
    Hey there, passing this along to CS to action and investigate. Sometimes it works if you try a refresh, but I'm interested in learning more. 

Have you filed a ticket? Thanks in advance for any additional details you can provide. 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • Dale Madsen
    Dale Madsen
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 51
    refresh does not wrk and flash does not work even html5 does not work.  only thing that does not work and worked fine before update. sad KIX does this to some pirates and then blames the PC that people have.. have tried three browsers to no avail. if you wanted to close game there are easier ways.

• CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    refresh does not wrk and flash does not work even html5 does not work.  only thing that does not work and worked fine before update. sad KIX does this to some pirates and then blames the PC that people have.. have tried three browsers to no avail. if you wanted to close game there are easier ways.

That's not what we're doing, we're trying to get to the bottom of it. :) 
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    If folks are having issues, please reach out to KIXEYE_Peter on Discord and we'd be happy to troubleshoot this with you further. Thanks! 
  • BP_Peter
    BP_Peter
    BP Game Team
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 56
    Thanks for reaching out to me on Discord. We have deployed a fix that should resolve this issue.
  • nowiamthemaster
    nowiamthemaster
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 633
    been  running   flash here   using  crome   was on this morning around 6est then went to take a  piss can't get back on since then.
  • nowiamthemaster
    nowiamthemaster
    Strike-force Captain
    same  thing happening as  dude above
  • Dale Madsen
    Dale Madsen
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 51
    I have found out that my difficulty signing in was caused by my linking all my devices together . if all your e-mail is not like the one you use for BP you will not get to play untill your INFO matches  what bp has on file. Hope this may help some  who are having trouble signing on.

• CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    I have found out that my difficulty signing in was caused by my linking all my devices together . if all your e-mail is not like the one you use for BP you will not get to play untill your INFO matches  what bp has on file. Hope this may help some  who are having trouble signing on.

Great intel. Thanks! 

If folks are still having problems, please do reach out to Peter on Discord. We're always happy to discuss HTML5 over there! 
  • nowiamthemaster
    nowiamthemaster
    Strike-force Captain
    cleared  search history and cookies from past   3 months    working  better now... turned off  effects  (smoke battle **** graphics)  running smoother now.
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Thanks, folks! Closing thread. 
This discussion has been closed.