raid points glitching or just screwed up

Tony Byrne
Tony Byrne
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2020 Posts: 2
edited 17 Nov 2020, 9:42AM
 points for raid not adding up even when complete sets  should have  4 mil  but showing 3 billion also bought ships removed from owned list    from hitting 60 and 62  it showing me as 1 in world on leaderboard   cant send in ticket as dont coin and havent spent 50
  • ian.warcup
    ian.warcup
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 11
    Spend the points, keep quiet!
  • KOKKEDOOR
    KOKKEDOOR
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2020 Posts: 109
    Spend the points, keep quiet!
    haha they will not dare make that mistake with me :D
  • Tony Byrne
    Tony Byrne
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2020 Posts: 2
    cant even spend the genuine points and redeemed prizes been removed  
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 3,419
     points for raid not adding up even when complete sets  should have  4 mil  but showing 3 billion also bought ships removed from owned list    from hitting 60 and 62  it showing me as 1 in world on leaderboard   cant send in ticket as dont coin and havent spent 50
    We've seen one or two of this, we're working to remedy it. Thanks for your honesty! 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • BP_Peter
    BP_Peter
    BP Game Team
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 56
    cant even spend the genuine points and redeemed prizes been removed  
    Thanks for raising this Tony. I checked and none of the prizes you redeemed have been removed, they just appear in a different order in the store when you own them. I also checked and it looks like your genuine points continue to be redeemable. 

While we removed the bulk of the erroneous points, we did intentionally leave you with considerably more points than you earned, to the tune of around 15 million points. Enjoy the bonus prizes!
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 3,419
    @BP_Peter you're the best :) 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.