WOW

nomad 666
nomad 666
Potential Threat
Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 61
Way to go kixs. if you havnt got full fleets of photons   gladius and zelots then it looks like your not doing the raid.

• caved
    caved
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 42
    shou;d of had another fleet choice for lower level players like preatorian or mutineer just a thought fleet builds are long and time is short im out of this one not coining builds to play
  • Jim_BP
    Jim_BP
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 584
    shame theres no longer a target tier for those with half built fleets of the latest hull. would go a long way to keeping mid/low level coiners in the game @CM_Ghillie
  • Dave Martin
    Dave Martin
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 711
    even with full glad fleet 410 target sinks fleet. 160k points. fast raid im done.. and yes they are built right and drivin right so stuff it..

• MIKE KA
    MIKE KA
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 3
    zeusIII said:
    Can't win nuthin w/o coins any more... The new ships every month getting over done. Am on social security & can't afford do play raids, day camps etc - all require coins... BYE
    the management of the company is the same from 10 years ,, the same mistake over and over until none is playing the game anymore you have to coin and coin heavy not like any other game in the world .. the rule is you dont pay dont play .. and i am out too of the game :D
  • TheLegendAZ
    TheLegendAZ
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 113
    Tried a 62 with my Zealot fleet because I have a Gladius finishing a refit.  Forget it.  You need a full X1 fleet to complete it.

• Warbane
    Warbane
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2020 Posts: 73
    I am way behind now game moves on too fast

My 4 Zealots are useless I have not got the blue print for the flag yet. I have number 3 Everest in the dock yet for another 4 days (not got all the specials for that yet)

It is TRUE they do not understand their players

No RAID again for me
  • kixeyeuser_1375599580027_13280_1382897133
    kixeyeuser_1375599580027_13280_1382897133
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 505
    For those only recently lured back into the game, it is indeed a problem, but longer term players shouldn't be struggling.

It is well known that only 3 Gladius (including the flag) at X1 is all you need to do these targets - even 2 is enough if you're struggling to put a fleet together.
    A full fleet is actually a handicap because of splash damage and there's more than enough killing power in the X1 extra weapon (not the heavy weapon, which is all but redundant once you get to X1)

The flag (X1 obviously) on it's own was enough to do the gladius campaigns for free. If you're still putting a gladius fleet together, don't even bother building a 4th, just concentrate on getting at least 2 to X1
  • WorldRuler Enki
    WorldRuler Enki
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 46
    I did an lvl60 with Zealot, and there is no chance to do anything in there. The zealots just do not do any damage. Yes my zealots are not upgraded, there just isn't time and for me it feels like waste of time to upgrade a fleet that has nothing to give in the game. I spent 5 minutes in the target and I lost one hull, and all I could do was to sink three carriers.. 5 minutes on three carriers... Not wasting time on such nonsence..
    We are the Fallen Ones...
  • Jim_BP
    Jim_BP
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 584
    For those only recently lured back into the game, it is indeed a problem, but longer term players shouldn't be struggling.

It is well known that only 3 Gladius (including the flag) at X1 is all you need to do these targets - even 2 is enough if you're struggling to put a fleet together.
    A full fleet is actually a handicap because of splash damage and there's more than enough killing power in the X1 extra weapon (not the heavy weapon, which is all but redundant once you get to X1)

The flag (X1 obviously) on it's own was enough to do the gladius campaigns for free. If you're still putting a gladius fleet together, don't even bother building a 4th, just concentrate on getting at least 2 to X1
    do you really think those that are getting frustrated trying to grind with 3 or 4 hulls have the bulk upgrade kits and shipyard time to get to X1?
  • Warbane
    Warbane
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2020 Posts: 73
    Everyone now has a free fleet of Zealots - Why? - take them back and sort the game out instead

I am fed up of free this and free that

Kixeye sort this game out for new players and everyone, not just the top players