another 3 hours waiting

Dreaded_Fred
Dreaded_Fred
Potential Threat
Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 45
Common now seriously, I don't know what is wrong or why but i do know i am trying to log on. Opera, Edge, Chrome, Facebook, doesn't matter. I press the play button and the Battle Pirates banner pops up and the load bar fills, thin the UV Photon appears and freezes, I have been trying for 2 hours to get in, 3 hours now...maybe LOREDO can do the things i need to in my base for me before the raid starts? I don't understand why you don't believe me? Other people in forums are having the same problem? Hello?

i posted this yesterday after waiting 2 hours to get into the game figured i'd try again and see, KIx will probably take 3 hours this morning according to their math.
  • Bob Jensen
    Bob Jensen
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2020 Posts: 1
    Same problem here Fred  :(
  • Dreaded_Fred
    Dreaded_Fred
    Potential Threat
    WTF! did they not fix this yesterday and they give us a garbage raid. I swear they are TRYING to kill this game.
    I think they are boffing the HTML5 job and have no other recourse than to make it as bad as they can an walk away.
    Just a guess but the recent activity I'VE witnessed says cross your fingers mates!
  • janet.flint.792
    janet.flint.792
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 2
    Mortimer497 from Michigan game will not load either.
  • Max Thornton
    Max Thornton
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,100
    Flash is working fine for me.  I haven't tried HTML5.
  • Dreaded_Fred
    Dreaded_Fred
    Potential Threat
    i have removed flash as it wont be useable in a month and im not going to put it back to remove it again.
    THIS IS KIXEYE'S PROBLEM NOT MINE AND I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY IF WHOEVER FIXED IT YESTERDAY WOULD BE SO KIND TO DO IT AGAIN I WOULD APPRECIATE IT GREATLY?
  • Max Thornton
    Max Thornton
    Incursion Leader
    edited 12 Nov 2020, 4:26PM
    i have removed flash

There's your problem.  HTML is still in the testing phase and I'm not a guinea pig.

I just tried HTML5 and it loaded just fine.  I was having problems with HTML5 until I upgraded to 16 gb of gaming ram.

• SixOfNine
    SixOfNine
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 620
    switch back to FLASH from HTML and issue stopped

Tall Ships! – Windleblo
  • Dale Madsen
    Dale Madsen
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 51
    cannot get to the change to flasr screen since your  fricking update, SUCKS 
  • same problem here since this morning 8 and half hours ago.
  • Max Thornton
    Max Thornton
    Incursion Leader
    edited 12 Nov 2020, 7:48PM
    cannot get to the change to flasr screen

Change the address from
    facebook.com/battlepirates/?html5
    to
    facebook.com/battlepirates/?flash

• THE_GINJA
    THE_GINJA
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 174
    I can't get past the loading screen on HTML5 with Opera. Or thru Kixeye.com. Finally got it to load on Chrome using Flash. Last time I was on Google using Chrome it played like ****. I hope this time is better. I will never understand why we have to work so **** hard to spend our money thru Kixeye. They make me crazy. 
    GiNjA
    lvl 140
    PNLS