Base resolution way off after update?

User_resU
User_resU
Minor Nuisance
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 236
Anyone else having this issue - happened after the update? Tried refreshing, switching to to flash and back and browser sizing. nothing works:

(<>..<>)
  • MuddyWolf
    MuddyWolf
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 362
    Same here on small screen. Goes away on full screen.
    “It’s easy for others to lose their focus on quality,” That’s where we are laser-focused.”
    “If users are more engaged, they naturally spend more money.”
    “We don’t throw the ecosystem out of whack. A free player who spends a lot of time in the game has as much chance as a whale who spends a lot of money.”
    “It’s all a balance ecosystem.”
    Will Harbin     [VentureBeat - March 16, 2012]
  • SACKETT5
    SACKETT5
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 76
    Got the same problem. How do we fixing it? 
  • MuddyWolf
    MuddyWolf
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 362
    SACKETT5 said:
    Got the same problem. How do we fixing it? 
    Since it is happening on both HTML5 and Flash, going to have to wait for kix to fix it.
    “It’s easy for others to lose their focus on quality,” That’s where we are laser-focused.”
    “If users are more engaged, they naturally spend more money.”
    “We don’t throw the ecosystem out of whack. A free player who spends a lot of time in the game has as much chance as a whale who spends a lot of money.”
    “It’s all a balance ecosystem.”
    Will Harbin     [VentureBeat - March 16, 2012]
  • whatever1288
    whatever1288
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 161
    ya its bad like this , ok if full screen but cant play like that always

• MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 966
    The team are aware and working on it now. Thanks for bringing it to attention. 

It looks as though it gets worse in the F11 full screen mode as pictured above, it isn't as bad in normal windowed mode and isn't there at all in full screen mode. 
    Support || Forum Rules || Discord <<< Click me
  • fulcrumer
    fulcrumer
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,148
    After the update and despite refreshing numerous times, playing on Kixyeye. the game only uses 3/4 of the screen. Big gap of black at the bottom - not impressed.
  • Alexa the BAE
    Alexa the BAE
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 729
    Changing browser zoom is no longer user friendly. 
    At 80% the game is filling the screen top to bottom and left to right as I am used to seeing. Scale browser below 80% and the game will maintain left to right only. Above 80% and bottom frame is pushed off the screen, left to right remain intact.
    Full screen mode seems to clears up this newest "issue" at any browser zoom level.

"a computer once beat me at chess but it was no match for me at kick boxing"
  • Boom Er
    Boom Er
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2020 Posts: 58
    edited 11 Nov 2020, 10:04AM
    changed zoom on mine to 110% and its almost normal again, on opera gx browser. But i do have a 32" 4k montor, can see on lower end smaller monitors that it wont work as well.

• Capt.Bly
    Capt.Bly
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,670
    edited 11 Nov 2020, 12:19PM
      Same issue here, just put in a ticket to see what kinda response I get
    players first my ****
  • CS_Hank
    CS_Hank
    CS Manager
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 46
    Hey Folks. thank you for making us aware of this issue. Fortunately, the Game team has resolved this issue!  
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 3,420
    (There may still be some lingering issues in Flash, but it should be sorted in HTML5.) :) 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • Capt.Bly
    Capt.Bly
    Issue has NOT been resolved, I'm still only showing 1/2 a screen on flash unless I go to full screen

players first my ****
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 3,420
    Capt.Bly said:
    Issue has NOT been resolved, I'm still only showing 1/2 a screen on flash unless I go to full screen

Is this in Flash or HTML5? As mentioned above, the issue should have been fixed in HTML5. 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • Capt.Bly
    Capt.Bly
    Capt.Bly said:

Is this in Flash or HTML5? As mentioned above, the issue should have been fixed in HTML5. 
    This i s in flash as HTML5 still doesn't work right for me, thank you for getting back to me
    players first my ****