Parity between lower levels and higher levels.

lepayton
lepayton
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 15
I am seeing lower levels attacking much higher levels with success.  I am also seeing lower levels with bases that are comparable to the bases of much higher levels.  Of course, this comes from coining mostly but some from inter-alliance cooperation.  My problem with this is bases under level 80 are protected from higher levels.  Why shouldn't higher levels be protected from lower levels.  We have spent lots of coins and lots of time getting where we are and along comes a player with nothing but coins to be our equals.  Shouldn't higher levels have some sort of organic protection that grows as the base grows?  It is jus not right that I spend the years and the money to get where I am to have a base 30 or 40 levels below me come along and beat me.  I know, I am whining and, no, I don't want any cheese to go with it.  Last night I watched a level 114 attacking a 145 and beating it like it was easy.  Then went on to make mincemeat of the entire alliance.  It's just not right.  I don't care who you are.
  • newkid20
    newkid20
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2020 Posts: 1
    you make it sound like it is ok for a 140 lvl to hit 100 lvl suck it up buttercup

• keith.stevenson.104
    keith.stevenson.104
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5
    I often get hit by players way above my level, the last one being 33 levels above me but I cannot hit someone 11 levels below me.  Is this fair?  Is this right?  It is actually crap as it just means that players with plenty of coins just try out their superfleets on lower level players like me and I just don't play the game with much enjoyment really and I am tempted to just play the game
  • lepayton
    lepayton
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 15
    I did not say that.  I said I came up over 8 years spending money all along the way.  Never able to catch up to those even 10 levels above me.  Now, any player with a credit card can beat any other player.  That's what I'm saying , Sweetie.