145 dissapearing

ben.england.1276
ben.england.1276
Greenhorn
Joined May 2013 Posts: 4
I attacked a 145 target with my mutineers the target dissapeared on me but my fleet was stuck in battle on auto took 3 hours repair and got no points... thx kix

• CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 3,419
    I attacked a 145 target with my mutineers the target dissapeared on me but my fleet was stuck in battle on auto took 3 hours repair and got no points... thx kix

Hi there -- do you have any additional details to share? What browser and client you were using? 

If possible, please file a ticket with CS so we can investigate for you. Thanks! 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • ben.england.1276
    ben.england.1276
    Greenhorn
    Hello, i am unable to file a ticket since i havent spent $50 but i am using firefox and i was using html5
  • GrandSlam
    GrandSlam
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 95
    It happens when the target is reaped just as you hit it. Too late for you, but the way round this is to refresh and then it gives you the option to join battle.
  • ben.england.1276
    ben.england.1276
    Greenhorn
    GrandSlam said:
    It happens when the target is reaped just as you hit it. Too late for you, but the way round this is to refresh and then it gives you the option to join battle.

nope i couldnt rejoin after refresh or swapping to flash neither would let me join that battle just had to wait for it to "auto kill" it without any reward
  • phil.rothwell.5
    phil.rothwell.5
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,038
    GrandSlam said:

nope i couldnt rejoin after refresh or swapping to flash neither would let me join that battle just had to wait for it to "auto kill" it without any reward
    When this happened to me, I found that if I went into my base and then accessed fleet within dockyard I was able to rejoin battle, steer away and retreat.

This has been ticketed before and I guess they are working on?