LEVI DREAD

DAF-03
DAF-03
Minor Nuisance
Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 164
ok i got my 1000 frags for this ship but cannot find anywhere to be crafted or built any ideas anyone thnx ????
  • captainhh
    captainhh
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 127
    edited 29 Oct 2020, 10:54AM
    I think you find it in crafting building under fusion.

also check if you have enough resources, these dreads takes lots of them
    uncheck show only craftable items and you weill see it with the required resources
  • DAF-03
    DAF-03
    Minor Nuisance
    just looked under craftable only and thats blank i have over 600 mil of each res also and over 100 blight element nowhere does it show what i require for it but thnx
  • DAF-03
    DAF-03
    Minor Nuisance
    its ok i found it thnx lol
  • DAF-03
    DAF-03
    Minor Nuisance
    also does anyone know which targets award the blight horde cannon plz thnx
  • captainhh
    captainhh
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 127
    you get Horde III in monthly events the fleet name is (Pharmakon Crypto lvl 106),Β and then you convert them with blight armaments to Blight Horde IVΒ 
  • DAF-03
    DAF-03
    Minor Nuisance
    thnx for the info
  • DAF-03
    DAF-03
    Minor Nuisance
    ps any ideas with a build for this ship would be very helpful not sure what to put on apart from the horde cannon for weapon thnx
  • COSMIC GOD
    COSMIC GOD
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 21

@DAF-03 said:
    ps any ideas with a build for this ship would be very helpful not sure what to put on apart from the horde cannon for weapon thnx

My build to start urs out would be to put only horde 1 for now, try and go more ablative carapace more than parasitic armor. As you mark it up, keep going for more of all 3 ( make armor the last one to get maxed, I prefer going in this order: Weapons, Ablative, Armor).

Lmk how that goes for u or I could give another build πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΎ

• DAF-03
    DAF-03
    Minor Nuisance
    ok thnx i did actually put all horde 3 on which left no room for anything else lol so i will prolly remove them for now and go carapace and low level weapon also cheers
  • COSMIC GOD
    COSMIC GOD
    Greenhorn

@DAF-03 said:
    ok thnx i did actually put all horde 3 on which left no room for anything else lol so i will prolly remove them for now and go carapace and low level weapon also cheers

Yea horde 3 is best for mk3 Levi, or any mk3 weapon works. But the carapace is them main difference between life and death πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

• COSMIC GOD
    COSMIC GOD
    Greenhorn

Remember if u need another build lmk broπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ