frustrated

bewere
bewere
Potential Threat
Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 59
This is the 3rd bounty i've setout just don't have the fleets to do employee bases dock is always overwhelmed with refits, upgrades, and builds. sorry don't have time to grind on the regular bases. just trying to stay up with the new hulls for raids. slowly falling behind and i'm not the only one
  • Dave Martin
    Dave Martin
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 687
    not bothering with bounty anymore. imo pvp is dead and needs a total re-write/overhaul. bases/defenders, attack fleets it all needs a total scrap and rethought. kind of like what happened in the black water days. there is just no incentive to attack/defend medals are useless and there is 0 advantage of having more or less. even FVF needs a reboot I never see or hear anyone using them and there is no event for them. 

• joy.macbeth
    joy.macbeth
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 3
    bewere said:
    This is the 3rd bounty i've setout just don't have the fleets to do employee bases dock is always overwhelmed with refits, upgrades, and builds. sorry don't have time to grind on the regular bases. just trying to stay up with the new hulls for raids. slowly falling behind and i'm not the only one
    yes mate i hear you i am starting to get behind again.. cant see me catching up big coiners game now

• MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 623
    I'm still using my Evade build Warhounds and doing exceptionally well in the targets I'm choosing to complete... It's a 6 month old build with the addition of U1, but I've just put another Evade armour on instead of worrying about all these new armours on my hounds. 
    Throw on a speed crew and you can rush most channels, I'm even doing a Captains level target with them for extremely reasonable damages. 

Do you have a fleet of Warhounds? 
    Support || Forum Rules || Discord <<< Click me
  • blackheart300
    blackheart300
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 148
    I'm still using my Evade build Warhounds and doing exceptionally well in the targets I'm choosing to complete... It's a 6 month old build with the addition of U1, but I've just put another Evade armour on instead of worrying about all these new armours on my hounds. 
    Throw on a speed crew and you can rush most channels, I'm even doing a Captains level target with them for extremely reasonable damages. 

i have 6 of them,, tried a 64 and got 1hour29minutes ,, did the 70 and it almost killed the unrepaired  fleet..

• MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 623
    It's all in the driving. If you get snagged by the Scatts they gonna eat you alive. 
    I'm using a Fearless blitzer to avoid them mostly, works in the 97 and the 118 pretty well for me but I'm sure it would work in others too.

Not sure how you almost died in a 70? Come in from 7ish, kill the piranha with 1 ship tanking the radioactive from it, then just drive up the channel through the gates and passed the decimators to take out the middle (killing carnage as they approach you). Once the middle is gone you can pick off the rest one by one. 
    Support || Forum Rules || Discord <<< Click me
  • bewere
    bewere
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 59
    I'm a lite coiner mainly repairing damage fleets during what ever. Last month I went a full month without buying or using any coins. where to start the long repair times, the long build times, the long upgrades, and then refits in 1 dock. Yes i have warhounds old build no upgrades where to find time to refit the long upgrade for them with a already over worked dock
  • DPR
    DPR
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 562
    It's all in the driving. If you get snagged by the Scatts they gonna eat you alive. 
    I'm using a Fearless blitzer to avoid them mostly, works in the 97 and the 118 pretty well for me but I'm sure it would work in others too.

Not sure how you almost died in a 70? Come in from 7ish, kill the piranha with 1 ship tanking the radioactive from it, then just drive up the channel through the gates and passed the decimators to take out the middle (killing carnage as they approach you). Once the middle is gone you can pick off the rest one by one. 

Have to agree its down to driving and pathing in 64 & 70 targets i only got 4 completed WH (last one needs an engine) can do both targets for map repair most of the time.  
  • jschlueter1
    jschlueter1
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 699

i have 6 of them,, tried a 64 and got 1hour29minutes ,, did the 70 and it almost killed the unrepaired  fleet..

I have 5 ordinary WH, no upgrades. I do 64s for instant in base, and 70s for instant map, and I'm NOT a base hitter by any means. Driving and pathing is the key.