can we get some gold deals

nowiamthemaster
nowiamthemaster
Skilled Warrior
Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 580
before these  options to buy  fully  built hulls  goes away?
  • SixOfNine
    SixOfNine
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 611
    edited 28 Oct 2020, 12:23AM
    Raid events have the best coin offer.   The next 'best' deal occurs during bounty.    Outside of those events I haven't seen much.  
    At least Kix have been somewhat consistent with these 2 offers allowing one to plan ahead for the deals that offer items for sale with 'coin' instead of cash.   The only other time Kix seem to offer 'special deals' that have some significance is during a holiday ( maybe Black Friday/ US Thanksgiving etc.).

I have never seen them offer a 'coin' deal and a 'discounted sale for tokens or other items for 'coin' held together ... that wouldn't make much sense on Kixeye's part. 

I expect you'll have to wait for the next Raid and watch for the 24hr special that has regularly been offered to get a 'good' deal on coin.
  • DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,231
    We seem to get at least one a month, if not two. I don't pay much attention because I don't tend to buy them, but they do pop up
    When I am not helping people on forums, and I'm not banned, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1
  • KODIAK BEAR
    KODIAK BEAR
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,476
    We seem to get at least one a month, if not two. I don't pay much attention because I don't tend to buy them, but they do pop up
    You have missed the point of the OP

Remember Kixeye, PLAYERS FIRST!
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 2,941
    before these  options to buy  fully  built hulls  goes away?
    Gold sales tend to happen fairly regularly, and you may yet see a repeat of the hull offer. I'll follow up. 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.