why the need to hit non-alliance low level bases?

• nowiamthemaster
    nowiamthemaster
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 580
    why dont  you  put your  Op   great hall  wh   radio tower on  a  outer  island     and then put your dock in  a round around around  style base and  use your   walls to  spell out do not kill my  dock pretty please change your avatar to a white flag of surrender.   im sure this will  help you   get some  laughs from  some of the players who are  hitting you and maybe your  dock will be  spared some of the time. other wise like i said  daily  campaign  building  repair tokens  
  • amc.control
    amc.control
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2020 Posts: 4
    why dont  you  put your  Op   great hall  wh   radio tower on  a  outer  island     and then put your dock in  a round around around  style base and  use your   walls to  spell out do not kill my  dock pretty please change your avatar to a white flag of surrender.   im sure this will  help you   get some  laughs from  some of the players who are  hitting you and maybe your  dock will be  spared some of the time. other wise like i said  daily  campaign  building  repair tokens  
    Blimey, the majority of those who commented here hv been playing before 2014, so u guys must be level 120 +, so tell me , has any level 80-100  (un-tagged) player tried to hit ur base for no apparent reason? Bet the answer is no. BUT u guys takes it for granted that its ur right to hit low levels.
    aint that cowardly?

as for ur suggestion, u are saying that all players at level 79 should start using ur suggested base design in preparation to being a farm & to give attacking player a laugh so they will leave the dock un-damaged? 

so tell me, how does this make new players interested in continuing,  knowing that all they  get out of this game is to be just cannon fodder  for the next 20-30 levels.

anyway, i think what the OP is saying is that base hitting should be limited to alliance players only. i second this too. 
  • Bob.myler.88866
    Bob.myler.88866
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 158
    I hit low level untagged bases because so many of them think they deserve a free pass because they are not in an alliance.   
  • nowiamthemaster
    nowiamthemaster
    Skilled Warrior
    I already  posted  before how  easy it  is to get to where people are not  just  walking your base  with the   free kixeye  fleets,

this  OP   guy  hasnt  put any  effort into  his base or to play the game so its a  cake  walk.  if he  did he would be  way past  lvl 80 in the matter of a week or two

why reward someone who isnt playing the  game?  you dont  get a free trophy here just for playing.

the token repair  limit for his dock to be  fixed is  6  a fully  upgraded dock  cost 2 of these tokens  the odds of  him  being smashed  every time he logs in is  small unless he  talks a ton of crap in coms all the time,  if  he happens to be offline when his  dock is  smashed.  it  starts auto repair for  em 

the  dock repairs on its own  unlike  back  in the day when you had to login to and start  your  repairs..  didnt have any **** tokens back then for  anything either

we've been playing a  long  time yes and we're giving  em advice 

yeah ill  make fun of  someone who  got a base that one  free dread fleet can walk without any  real damage

because  like dude said  you can get  enough base defense stuff to stop the  free  fleets in the matter of a week or two of playing. if you want  help  with a base join an alliance or  just peek some of the players with higher  medal  counts and see what  they have and how they have it setup  

if you   keep getting picked on jump out of the area your in also might help you.

• Max Thornton
    Max Thornton
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,064
    I hit low level untagged bases because so many of them think they deserve a free pass because they are not in an alliance.

I've never been in an alliance.  The only thing I think I deserve is good base weapons and a good base fleet.  They don't exist in this game.

• amc.control
    amc.control
    Greenhorn
    typical of school yard bullies. DONT blame Kix if we leave the game, its all b'cos of you guys...cant see the forest for the trees
    keep blaming Kix for lack of players but dont realize they are the main contributors of this problem.
  • nowiamthemaster
    nowiamthemaster
    Skilled Warrior
    you  join  a  few  weeks ago you think you should have  the same lvl of  tech as someone whos been playing for years  and  years without working for it   get a clue.  you   can buy  the same  base defense stuff that all of  us  older players  have  the only thing if you  dont want to pay for it  you  have play for  it  nothing going to be given to you  for  free in life or in this  game 

get your head out of the sand. man  i mean come on.amc.control said:
    typical of school yard bullies. DONT blame Kix if we leave the game, its all b'cos of you guys...cant see the forest for the trees
    keep blaming Kix for lack of players but dont realize they are the main contributors of this problem.
    haha   Bogus
  • Nick Heath
    Nick Heath
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,006
    edited 28 Oct 2020, 7:57PM
    iam2020 said:
    since hitting level 80 i have been a farm for all high level "pirates". Their excuse is "it's a pirate game, take the hit and stop being a cry baby".

fine by me if i'm in an alliance but i m not. i log on to enjoy the game, NOT wait for my dock to be repaired. its even worse during events. i dont have the time to play 24/7. what is my end goal if i cant progress?

therefore, to all those pirates who love hitting non-combatant or defenseless bases, i/we would rather quit the game than be your "idea of fun/farm" and soon,  who's going to be left supporting KIXEYE coffers with this reduced player base?

if i cant "advance"  and enjoy in this game, i might as well give up, than be a source of others' perverted sense of enjoyment.  

Coining is ok but not everyone has an unlimited wallet.
    A battle game, often comes with battles. 

There are some I agree who just like to bully smaller players, for myself, I tend to just hit mouthy ones. I also do try and help those willing to be helped.

When I joined the game many years ago, there was always a hardcore of folks, not wanting others to progress in the game, I never understood that mentality (and flatted most of them since)

All I can say is, take the hits (nothing used to repair until we pressed repair years ago), now if you are not on, chances are your dock will be repaired when you do login.

most importantly, do NOT let them know it upsets you
    Snoopy
  • amc.control
    amc.control
    Greenhorn
    nowiamthemaster
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2014Posts: 

you  join  a  few  weeks ago you think you should have  the same lvl of  tech as someone whos been playing for years  and  years without working for it   get a clue.  you   can buy  the same  base defense stuff that all of  us  older players  have  the only thing if you  dont want to pay for it  you  have play for  it  nothing going to be given to you  for  free in life or in this  game 

YOU are no getting the point.......i m not asking for a pass on anything NOR am i asking for free hulls to keep up-to-date. It is said that "joining an alliance is like putting a target on your back", hence i CHOOSE to be un-tagged so that i can play BP at my own pace. So what if i fall behind, it's my choice. As for coining, i coin by my choosing NOT on "bullying hits" forced on me. WHY must i coin on the PvP aspect of this game when i have no interest in??

By continuously "farming/bullying" tactic, it will only drive me (I AM SURE I AM NOT ALONE IN THIS TRAIN OF THOUGHT) off this game so eventually, you people can blame KIX for this dearth of new blood. 

Lastly, please enlighten me as to WHY an experienced  player wish to demolish a low level base when its a clear "cake walk"? and WHY is there a need to slow a low level's progress when KIX's policy is clearly to slow everyone's progress unless they coin.? 

psst.......i am also sure that nobody likes to log in, to be greeted with the message "you've been attacked" every other day bcos they are low level and dont play PvP.