why not make blitzing 3 coin

bigbawg
bigbawg
Greenhorn
Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 20
the buying of gold would not change but would probably increase.i would dam sure get me $20 worth as would many others.
  • Sputnik001
    Sputnik001
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,547
    Its the usual, supply and demand....

While the majority would agree with you, why would they drop the price to 3 gold for a single blitz when they are already (and by all accounts getting alot) of players doing it at 8 gold?
  • MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 623
    If blitzing was too cheap, everyone would do it yeah.... This would effectively lower the skill requirements of the game. 

Blitzing used to be 1 coin when it first come out (provided your damage was low enough). I loved it as I blitzed out whole events as I am certainly happy to spend a coin per target.. Then it rather rapidly creeped up. If you want to blitz an event I think it should come at a price though.
    Support || Forum Rules || Discord <<< Click me
  • ACAM73
    ACAM73
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 329
    If blitzing was too cheap, everyone would do it yeah.... This would effectively lower the skill requirements of the game. 

Blitzing used to be 1 coin when it first come out (provided your damage was low enough). I loved it as I blitzed out whole events as I am certainly happy to spend a coin per target.. Then it rather rapidly creeped up. If you want to blitz an event I think it should come at a price though.

Blitzing is pure GREED! 3 gold for a target seems very reasonable and you said it yourself. Everyone would do it. So why not have it a 3 gold per target. Then you say, This would effectively lower the skill requirements of the game. No it wouldnt. Kix is just playing Greedy. Kix wants us to spend as much as we can to get anywhere in this game. 150 gold for x10 for a Blitz is down right ludicrous.

• bigbawg
    bigbawg
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 20

i think they should try it one time it wont hurt.
  • MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 623
    Don't get me wrong here, I would love Blitzing to be extremely cheap. I would use it ALL the time. They want us to play the game though, and they ofcourse need to make a living to support our playing habits. Reducing the cost of Blitzing would just increase the cost of something else to compensate and it would likely be the overall repairs to recoup. 

Personally, I believe it's probably fine as it is and if you wish to blitz, do it wisely. I still hit the button on the rare occasion but usually only on the target I can't auto, that way I can sit back and auto a bunch to finish the sets and save myself all the effort and half the cost. 
    Support || Forum Rules || Discord <<< Click me
  • Alexa the BAE
    Alexa the BAE
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 673
    PLEASE: Do not change blitzing costs unless they are to increase.
    When I see leader board players blitz an event to earn ten times the points they could
    possibly spend, thus wasting 90% of their points, it brings warmth and joy to my heart. 
    "a computer once beat me at chess but it was no match for me at kick boxing"
  • nowiamthemaster
    nowiamthemaster
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 580
    i dont like the  current setup honestly. 1 coint   repair a fleet  5 coins to  blitz once?  im not a math wizzz but thats  just  not  logical to me  it make as much sense as  ships to x1 costing less then ships to u3  but i guess someone  uses  kixeye math for everything in this land of make believe.

• jon pirate
    jon pirate
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 885

They killed the skill with click back of base fleet's and zero thought to build ships with you can only use what they say on them now .If blitzing was cheaper would be a big help on week's like this one when 4 things are going on 
    Make BP Great Again
  • Max Thornton
    Max Thornton
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,064
    One coin is too much.  At this point, we should get coins for every target we hit. Beta testers should be compensated in some way.
  • Just Another Player
    Just Another Player
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 205

MDB, you should really think about what you just said!  The operative part being "everyone would do it yeah..."  Think about it...that would mean that "everyone" is 'contributing coin' to do it.  Isn't that the whole point of a business?  

Just saying...yeah...
    New Ship, figure out, refit, refit refit, refit...new turret, new base defense special / armor, new ship, figure out, refit, refit, refit.  REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT.  That's Kixeye in a nutshell.