Titanium armour III

Keith Partridge
Keith Partridge
Greenhorn
Joined Oct 2020 Posts: 4
just build 600 level 1 walls then upgraded them too level 2 now i new titanium III armour ? any ideas as to where to go
  • Keith Partridge
    Keith Partridge
    Greenhorn
    to find where / how to build titanium III
  • Numb-Skull
    Numb-Skull
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 50
    Naval lab under ship armor

• DJIN_2918
    DJIN_2918
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 7
    there are a lot of blue prints in salvage targets. use a lucky bastards crew to help when farming targets for prints

• Keith Partridge
    Keith Partridge
    Greenhorn
    never mind i have found out,  have to research metal III for 2 hours then research titanium III for 12 hours ..........
  • Keith Partridge
    Keith Partridge
    Greenhorn
    not gonna bother, i want to play a game not hit mouse button hundreds of time just to research tech that is very outdated, thought it would be fun but after an hour of repetitive clicking of the mouse to build walls up to level 2 i will be doing all 600 walls to level 3.... then i built 16 level 1 turrets upgraded them to level 2 and back to square 1 need to research again  gonna give this game a miss 
  • phil.rothwell.5
    phil.rothwell.5
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 978
    Walls have never stopped a lot of damage....ever.

Do the research get your free fleets and ask around in your sector for help.

Good luck
  • DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,231
    If I recall correctly, it's a researchable thing inside your naval lab.

If you use the buttons at the top of the game to switch to HTML-5, you can upgrade a whole row at once.

Also, don't you have a built base?
    When I am not helping people on forums, and I'm not banned, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1