How Often can I hit token bases for more tokens?

will_ushutup
will_ushutup
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 13
I hit legendary hover bases and got 3 tokens, can i hit more 24 hours apart for another 3 or do they have to get took off map and put back on before I can unlock more, ty
  • Harley111
    Harley111
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 215
    I have just been searching for that info also and cannot find it

• arnel 595
    arnel 595
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2019 Posts: 20

first 2 hits hover=2 hover and next 3 hits = 3 hover so for every drop of LH you have 2 pcs of hover and 3 tokkens only .

• Groot I Am
    Groot I Am
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2020 Posts: 106
    Maj.Tom said:
    I hit legendary hover bases and got 3 tokens, can i hit more 24 hours apart for another 3 or do they have to get took off map and put back on before I can unlock more, ty
    You will have to wait until the next time the bases spawn.Seems the L hover bases dont spawn very often either,unlike the other legendary bases do.Also would like to know why we dont get tokens for the other legendary units like the legion?
    Thats what Blood Thor is for.
  • iwona.esser.1
    iwona.esser.1
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,824
    Well the last drop, a couple weeks ago, pretty sure I tried on successive days and I couldn't get more than the three tokens. This time I got three on Saturday (i think) and again on Monday. So my understanding is that once a week you can get three tokens after getting two units. Actually I think I got total of six tokens last time also, but again I think it was the first and third days. It would be nice to have someone confirm, as I am not detailed oriented when it comes to wc. 
    ------------------------------------------------------
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 1,521
    the payout of Legendary bases resets every 24 hours, so if you hit one legendary hovertank base and then wait 24 hours you will get another hovertank, hitting it again will give the second hovertank for a total of 3 hovertanks
    War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • Grampa.D
    Grampa.D
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 437
    Adel-Tech said:
    the payout of Legendary bases resets every 24 hours, so if you hit one legendary hovertank base and then wait 24 hours you will get another hovertank, hitting it again will give the second hovertank for a total of 3 hovertanks
    I believe the concern was accumulating TOKENS.........  for many getting additional L Hovers is meaningless except to get to the token reward.
    DLS
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 1,521
    edited 14 Oct 2020, 5:56AM
    the hovertanks were an example, it applies to tokens too
    War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • iwona.esser.1
    iwona.esser.1
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,824
    Adel-Tech said:
    the hovertanks were an example, it applies to tokens too
    NIce to know. Thank you.
    ------------------------------------------------------
  • KILA_B1200
    KILA_B1200
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 322
    Yep I got 9 tokens by doing it ever 24 hours. I waited an extra few hours each daqy to make sure. But I did the hellstorms, and now they are maxxed, not that I will ever use them, but I am a stingy bastard and want everything maxxed