spyzes
spyzes
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 2

• CM Jackson
    CM Jackson
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Apr 2020 Posts: 169
    Hey there! As I mentioned in your other post, going forward it would be most helpful if you can share these reports either in game or at the following link:

https://www.kixeye.com/support/web/report?game=vc

That said, I have passed this video along as well. Thanks! :)
  • Got No Coin
    Got No Coin
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 682
    What am I missing?

• EQUINOX 600
    EQUINOX 600
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 829
    What am I missing?

A bot is basically a tool that is used to carry out and automate an action, In this video it looks like he is highlighting that the player ships follow the exact same path precisely in each battle and turn at the same point and strafe at the same point, sure a player can do the same actions but not with the accuracy highlighted by the OP.
           Those ships are silly the people would need to be the size of ants to use them.
  • Got No Coin
    Got No Coin
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 682
    I am less concerned about these types of bots. Basically all it does is free the guy from having to use his mouse. He still has to be there to initiate the fight. This guy is just f'ing lazy.

Those of greatest concern I should think are those that automatically initiate battles and auto fight. These bots basically let a player play without having to be around. They can "play" while they are sleeping or at work, for example. This lets them generate tons of points in events and screws other players.
  • Frankv
    Frankv
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 895
    I am less concerned about these types of bots. Basically all it does is free the guy from having to use his mouse. He still has to be there to initiate the fight. This guy is just f'ing lazy.

Those of greatest concern I should think are those that automatically initiate battles and auto fight. These bots basically let a player play without having to be around. They can "play" while they are sleeping or at work, for example. This lets them generate tons of points in events and screws other players.
    less concerned? lol

all kinds of botting should be forbidden, they dont want to fly but want all the loot... bro..
    i get why, i mean i get tired of farming.

the real problem is kixeye crushes numbers based on how many player get their tech. and how difficult it was.
    if 100 people bot and get tons of points and tech while being lazy and abusing bots, then other players get screwed over since kixeye crunches their number and statistics wrong. we could tell kixeye to change but we all know the answer.

kill bots. delete their accounts. NO mercy for people cheating. also get them a VAC ban on steam if possible. with an attitude like this people are encouraged to use bots. this is also for other games. but vega should make a statement too.
  • dom.friant
    dom.friant
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,990
    Frankv said:
    i get why, i mean i get tired of farming.

Yeah, I get it too. I would add to your statement for myself by saying I get tired of manual farming, at least when it comes to reusables. If I can't auto-farm those I'm far less likely to spend much time on farming them, and will see how far I can get without them.
    Because I like the Condor!
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png