So, Kixeye buffed that trash? [UPDATED 26/7/20] Kixeye Employee Base 96 FAST KILL [Map free repair]

Jason_Y85
Jason_Y85
Minor Nuisance
Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 150
edited 26 Jul 2020, 4:29PM
Watch the expert. Sorry for the late post.

Battle Pirates- [UPDATED 26/7/2020] Kixeye Employee Base 96 fast kill [Map free repair] 

Battle Pirates- Kixeye Employee Base 96 fast kill [Map free repair] 23-7-2020

• KODIAK BEAR
    KODIAK BEAR
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,456
    Dude I think most players realised this many hours ago. I mean a long time ago. Sharing this now on forums just encourages Kixeye to shut this down. Just saying.
    Remember Kixeye, PLAYERS FIRST!
  • Boater
    Boater
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 343
    my fleet dies doing this rush, whats the armour set up? tx

• Jason_Y85
    Jason_Y85
    Minor Nuisance
    Boater said:
    my fleet dies doing this rush, whats the armour set up? tx

No armors. Just driving skills
  • DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,116
    Dude I think most players realised this many hours ago. I mean a long time ago. Sharing this now on forums just encourages Kixeye to shut this down. Just saying.
    Kixeye already knows about this, they have the data of repairs times from the bases and can tell exactly what is happening
    When I am not helping people on forums, and I'm not banned, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1
  • BLACK_JACK_11
    BLACK_JACK_11
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 44
    Kixeye already knows about this, they have the data of repairs times from the bases and can tell exactly what is happening
    You have missed the point. Kixeye knowing something it not the same as rubbing their face in it and more widely spreading the information so they have to respond. 
  • Jason_Y85
    Jason_Y85
    Minor Nuisance
    You have missed the point. Kixeye knowing something it not the same as rubbing their face in it and more widely spreading the information so they have to respond. 
    Trash hull is the main point. This bounty is a walk in a park. Kix 92 for 8 mins repair. 96 for 4mins. 142 for 10mins.

• Jason_Y85
    Jason_Y85
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 26 Jul 2020, 4:31PM
    Watch the expert. Sorry for the late post.

Battle Pirates- [UPDATED 26/7/2020] Kixeye Employee Base 96 fast kill [Map free repair]