resetting my game worth it?

butterface
butterface
Skilled Warrior
Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 415
hey just curious...I have been gone a while and yeah hulls given to replay are nice... just wondering if it will be worth it to have my game reset and start from scratch ??....  would I lose all the coins spent over the years ? would I lose my 4 digit ID ? i know i would have to rebuild everything but that part im ok with.  thanks for the feedback ... have a great day / night 
ID 5053 

• winniethewitch
    winniethewitch
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2020 Posts: 15
    you would lose your id of course on a fresh base, coins wouldnt transfer also. its easier to catch up than it was, pillage is a great event to catch up. do the new campaigns also for fully built fleets.  of course forsaken mission is still king so try to concentrate on that also
  • kixeyeuser_1375599580027_13280_1382897133
    kixeyeuser_1375599580027_13280_1382897133
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 446
    Coins spent are gone obviously. And a low ID only serves as a history marker, nothing to be gained from that.

New players get a lot of help now, either as a starting bonus or via the introduction to... campaigns and the beginners treasure trove
    As far I understand it, you also get a lot of upgraded buildings including the all important high level docks that are needed for todays heavier fleets

If that is correct a new base would be better. Make a new facebook account and see what you get

• SilverAngel35
    SilverAngel35
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2019 Posts: 39
    good luck those wannabe game dev do not reset your base because you want to start over they do not care one bit about the community
  • KODIAK BEAR
    KODIAK BEAR
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,456
    hey just curious...I have been gone a while and yeah hulls given to replay are nice... just wondering if it will be worth it to have my game reset and start from scratch ??....  would I lose all the coins spent over the years ? would I lose my 4 digit ID ? i know i would have to rebuild everything but that part im ok with.  thanks for the feedback ... have a great day / night 
    Let's be honest. The only part of this post was to brag that you have a four digit ID. So my advice to you is to say that this does not matter and you do not matter. Have a happy day.
    Remember Kixeye, PLAYERS FIRST!
  • xRaizune
    xRaizune
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2020 Posts: 7
    edited 23 Jul 2020, 1:34PM
    Well, resetting makes the game fun again. Before the recent 'new player' update it used to be more fun than that. I personally create a new account every time it gets too boring - that usually ends up near the level 90 area. And this account was created three days ago for that exact reason.

Edit: And I've been doing this for nearly 9 years.