Is there a way to do the Snap move in the base planner?

cp6
cp6
Strike-force Captain
Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 683
I know I can do it just moving it in game but I can't find a way to do in the base planner
  • Dave Martin
    Dave Martin
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 671
    no...

• DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,116
    Yes. Check the "snap to grid" box in the bottom...that's what you're talking about, right?
    When I am not helping people on forums, and I'm not banned, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1
  • MillionDlrBil
    MillionDlrBil
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 477
    Snap Move, not Snap to grid. 

No, you can't snap move a portal to rotate it in your base planner. You will need to set up your land tiles in your base so you can adjust it in base view, and then go back to your planner and move things around. 
    Best done while you have a bubble. 
  • kixeyeuser_1454682405376_119040265148295
    kixeyeuser_1454682405376_119040265148295
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 148
    cp6 said:
    I know I can do it just moving it in game but I can't find a way to do in the base planner
    Another Broken Thing that's been broken for years and will never be fixed.   it's in the Shoebox with the other 50 broken things. OR in the "Coming Soon"  Shoebox
  • cp6
    cp6
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 683
    Snap Move, not Snap to grid. 

No, you can't snap move a portal to rotate it in your base planner. You will need to set up your land tiles in your base so you can adjust it in base view, and then go back to your planner and move things around. 
    Best done while you have a bubble. 
    yes I had to do it that way