war commander 2021 and beyond

dylan4567889
dylan4567889
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2020 Posts: 1
hello kixeye players and possible faebook players i am writing to ask if war commander will still be playable in 2021 and if people will lose the game and current progress done in game or if you have to download another flash of sorts eg HTML 5 and am wondering what is this new format or extention. 
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2,526
    It will be here on HTML5. 
    There might not be any players left, but the game will be up... 
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,995
    this has been discussed many times ... yes the game will continue

they just, Today,  made a big post about this (checked pinned posts)

adobe will stop supporting Flash at the end of 2020 ..... that does not mean it will vanish from the internet

Kixeye is already making the jump away from Flash (read the posts)

Flash will not be removed from the internet for many years, adobe will just stop making updates to it .... 

Microsoft stopped supporting WinXP, Win7, a long time ago, and many people still use those operating systems, Microsoft did not remove it, but, just like Adobe, they stopped 'supporting it', meaning no more updates or patches
    137.5°
  • Lord of Cinder
    Lord of Cinder
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2019 Posts: 352

Everyone playing this game today has been through the high and low of this game for many years. Those of us still here are on this journey together to the end.

• Maj.Tom
    Maj.Tom
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 574

Everyone playing this game today has been through the high and low of this game for many years. Those of us still here are on this journey together to the end.

Well i sure hope they bring some interesting content into the game.Myself and a lot of other players are losing interest fast due to boredom.