Dozer Idea !!! check it out all players !!!!

Fate_Zero
Fate_Zero
Potential Threat
Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 49
hi all
I was thinking for an idea that would help the players so much by making the dozer as a unit to upgrade 
what I mean is this .... the high lvl it come the more speed it get to upgrade .. sounds a nice idea ... in lvl 10 it reach to 50% speed upgrade and in lvl 20 it reach to 75%
if someone tey to hit ur base and kill ur dozer u can't upgrade any building for a half day
I appreciate if kixeye managers think for my idea and respond to it
pls help me out to get some votes for this idea and support it 
  • derek.snelling.10
    derek.snelling.10
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 560
    never happen. Upgrade times are part of the business model.
  • KT-LIMBO
    KT-LIMBO
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 101
    i will keep snipping your dozer till you quite the game.
  • MR___INCREDIBLE
    MR___INCREDIBLE
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 27
    Lol a second dozer would be nice but if for free lol for 12 h repair more my base is gonna get 2 and half days then

• Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 1,474
    The game was designed around the existence of a single dozer, any form of a second dozer will cause a change to the current upgrade times by at least doubling them up.
    War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • Aage Jepsen
    Aage Jepsen
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 463
    Fate_Zero said:
    hi all
    I was thinking for an idea that would help the players so much by making the dozer as a unit to upgrade 
    what I mean is this .... the high lvl it come the more speed it get to upgrade .. sounds a nice idea ... in lvl 10 it reach to 50% speed upgrade and in lvl 20 it reach to 75%
    if someone tey to hit ur base and kill ur dozer u can't upgrade any building for a half day
    I appreciate if kixeye managers think for my idea and respond to it
    pls help me out to get some votes for this idea and support it 
    upgrade it  for  get another doser. or  like you suggests   it would be cool, There are many who have tried to do something to finish upgrading all these buildings. but isn't that part of the game?
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Let me add this, there hasn't been any new lvls to buildings for a very long time aside from the new merc camp lvls so everyone had a chance to catch up by quite a bit
    War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • legendkiller1369
    legendkiller1369
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 377

Kix should make upgrade logistics for buildings

• shane.k.nash
    shane.k.nash
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 284
    OK we give up on getting a second dozer cuz that would really ruin the game... lol   So lets ask for maybe adding an engineer or weapons tech to run around the base working on turrets, bunkers and other base def stuff! This game has been here for a long time and the player online counts keeps getting lower and lower.... need to do something to get and keep new players.  Also would be a huge thank you to the old timers that have stuck it out through the years.
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Maj.Tom said:
    Adel-Tech said:
    Let me add this, there hasn't been any new lvls to buildings for a very long time aside from the new merc camp lvls so everyone had a chance to catch up by quite a bit
    Actually i would like to see some new things for the defense lab,the building and everything in it has been maxed for awhile now.Just sits idle now.As much as i dislike all the upgrading would be nice to at least have something going in the defense lab now.
    the team does have plans for introducing new stuff everywhere but the priority has from content currently to the html5 port so after the port you should see more content and new features to existing stuff coming out 
  • KILA_B1200
    KILA_B1200
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 318
    Probably the most outdated thing is the mine building. Thar could use an update. Could we possibly add air mines