Lancers please fix them!

LawMan8
LawMan8
Potential Threat
Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 66
Its been a year now with this problem! I've sent in tickets and I followed directions clear cache! I've done that. Refresh! I've done that. Reload game! I've done that. What browser are you using? I say Chrome. Well reinstall browser? I've done that. Now its your turn Kixeye to try and fix this unit we spent time and resource to make it a worthy unit! 
  • charlie.bell.948042
    charlie.bell.948042
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 34
    I hear ya on this. I also sent in a ticket about the Lancers.... KIXEYE wants to tell me I can't play on anyother browser except theirs..I say BULL. Wanna know why I don't like to play on GHROME? It's because it tracks you and it also sends stuff out to 3rd party advertisers as well. If you ask me I would almost bet BIG money KIXEYE  gets a kickback frome chrome. Yeah I said it! My lancers just sit there or get hung up into walls in those thor bases. 
    Whatever is going on they do need to fix it.
  • loner23
    loner23
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 237
    LawMan8 said:
    Its been a year now with this problem! I've sent in tickets and I followed directions clear cache! I've done that. Refresh! I've done that. Reload game! I've done that. What browser are you using? I say Chrome. Well reinstall browser? I've done that. Now its your turn Kixeye to try and fix this unit we spent time and resource to make it a worthy unit! 
    Are you TALKING about their DELAYED movement ( SLOW TO RESPOND )? Once they are on Defend they take a few seconds to move. I think people seem to forget that fact. YES, its annoying but if thats what you are talking about, they are working as intended. THough, the unit seemed bugged and thus why some dont like using them cuz they are slow and slow to respond. Without the delay they might just be a better unit

• kevin.long.52493499
    kevin.long.52493499
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 4
    I have the same issue. The lancers just don't move, seem to have disappeared and I now have no idea where they are in my base. I sent in a ticket, got the response back that they were handing to an expert and then got told that the conversation was closed because they hadn't heard from me for a while. What!!!!!!! I'm still waiting for someone that has a clue of what's going on to address my issue, is there a requirement to have a daily chat whilst you wait so they know you are still there. I can only conclude they have an issue with the unit and don't know how or are not interested in sorting it. That's not great technical support, response rated RED.
  • eliteroni
    eliteroni
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 133
    loner23 said:
    LawMan8 said:
    Are you TALKING about their DELAYED movement ( SLOW TO RESPOND )? Once they are on Defend they take a few seconds to move. I think people seem to forget that fact. YES, its annoying but if thats what you are talking about, they are working as intended. THough, the unit seemed bugged and thus why some dont like using them cuz they are slow and slow to respond. Without the delay they might just be a better unit

not the delayed movement, the delayed movementvis a feature not a problem. The problem is that lancers dont move at all unless you click far far ahead of them, if you want them to turn they wont move at all
  • Lord of Cinder
    Lord of Cinder
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2019 Posts: 312
    edited 30 May 2020, 10:52AM
    kixeye answered this question in the "10.22 discussion thread".  Basically, all their resources are focused on HTML, no manpower to work on small glitches/bugs.
  • Maj.Tom
    Maj.Tom
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 506
    edited 30 May 2020, 11:40AM
    kixeye answered this question in the "10.22 discussion thread".  Basically, all their resources are focused on HTML, no manpower to work on small glitches/bugs.
  • Maj.Tom
    Maj.Tom
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 506
    I know this is off topic but only way i can ask a legitimate question because for some reason ive been blocked for making new posts.Any way they pulled down the may calendar a day to soon and was wondering if the new ares boss bases are going to be out sunday the 31st?
  • Alan006
    Alan006
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 1,089
    Maj.Tom said:
    I know this is off topic but only way i can ask a legitimate question because for some reason ive been blocked for making new posts.Any way they pulled down the may calendar a day to soon and was wondering if the new ares boss bases are going to be out sunday the 31st?
    The Ares boss base is the only thing scheduled for Sunday... Just did a quick search to find Mays calendar.....
  • Mister-C
    Mister-C
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 12
    Lancers have had issues with movement since release.First it was no movement while attacking, then no movement now to poor movement in base defense.Same problem just getting worse
  • Turbo11
    Turbo11
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 451
    so Kix been doing this for 12 mths ???  Can still fix a glitch that benefits players within a day tho hey ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • charlie.bell.948042
    charlie.bell.948042
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 34
    NO...I said that when i use them in a THOR BASE
  • kixeyeuser_688198252_1_7352270
    kixeyeuser_688198252_1_7352270
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 40
    yes please fix lancers ive sent lots of tickets asking fix lancers they get stuck dont move delay in shoot . kixeye said they are that way but they are not that way i ve been using lancers since the begining release. they used to work good whit theyr limits but now they are really anoing. u order them to move to a point and they move 30 mins later to other point please fix them........