LAURA'S TECH IS PRACTICALLY WORTHLESS

MajorAzhole
MajorAzhole
Incursion Leader
Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,289
edited 2 Jun 2020, 1:03AM
All of Laura's tech is directly related to how many Sentries are in her platoon.  Problem:  Sentries are completely outdated.  There are TWO new infantry units already for Sentinels Faction that are far superior: Devouts and Absolvers.  I'm sure that's why Kix gave her the smoke grenade but seriously that hardly makes up for the lack of practical heroic tech.  

Solution:  Immediately give her Renowned Status, and make Laura's level 10 power be her heroic tech applies to ALL Sentinels infantry.  Absolvers, Devouts, Sentries,  Acolytes, Chaplains, and future Sentinels infantry, all fight harder to protect their smokin' hot hero babe.  
Image may contain: 8 people, text
  • captainhh
    captainhh
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 110
    I totally agree, in fact I did not get her tech for that reason, it would be nice if they do what you are suggesting to make her relevant in the game, its shame that a hero is released useless.
  • danny.debusser.7728
    danny.debusser.7728
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 26
    All of Laura's tech is directly related to how many Sentries are in her platoon.  Problem:  Sentries are completely outdated.  There are TWO new infantry units already for Sentinels Faction that are far superior: Devouts and Absolvers.  I'm sure that's why Kix gave her the smoke grenade but seriously that hardly makes up for the lack of practical heroic tech.  

Solution:  Immediately give her Renowned Status, and make Laura's level 10 power be her heroic tech applies to ALL Sentinels infantry.  Absolvers, Devouts, Sentries,  Acolytes, Chaplains, and future Sentinels infantry, all fight harder to protect their smokin' hot hero babe.  
    Actually a good idea !