Ares boss bases not paying out the 4 and 3 parts like it should

kevin.schulz1
kevin.schulz1
Potential Threat
Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 71

Elite Ares Boss bases are not paying out for 3 and 4 parts here is screen shot on how to check your elite parts..i should a total of 16 parts now but instead im at 9 so the 4 parts and 3 parts were never awarded

No photo description available
  • Terry_N252
    Terry_N252
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 130
    edited 31 May 2020, 6:12PM
    I'm missing pasts as well....

Hit at least 5 Ares Boss Base's - yet only have 2 parts...
  • xX_Kelly_Xx
    xX_Kelly_Xx
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 13
    same here
  • Maggie650
    Maggie650
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 38
    Me too
  • MOORKY
    MOORKY
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 27
    Same here. I got to 33 parts & it stopped awarding me any more,when doing more bases? Maybe it has given the 4&3. but does not show it. Hopefully I have all 40 now.
  • Cor596
    Cor596
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 236
    only need 34 bases i think that gives you your 40 parts
  • jakedee
    jakedee
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 160
    Cor596 said:
    only need 34 bases i think that gives you your 40 parts
    You'll know when you have the 40 parts, it'll only give out medals as a prize, no part.
  • Beachboy
    Beachboy
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 11
    17 bases and just one part per base 
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,882
    4,3,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1 ..... 

easy enough to get to 40

keep in mind we can not see the actual count until we unlock the Standard version of Ares, just like every Shadow Ops unit we have ever gotten

if all you get are medals (unless you have max 1 mil medals) that means you already have 40 parts

if you look and all you see are 6 or less of 8 parts ... you are looking at the regular unit part count not the elite parts the base is giving, we still have 2 more 'phases' until we unlick the base unit and see the elite and omega part count
    137.5°
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,882
    edited 31 May 2020, 10:32PM

Elite Ares Boss bases are not paying out for 3 and 4 parts here is screen shot on how to check your elite parts..i should a total of 16 parts now but instead im at 9 so the 4 parts and 3 parts were never awarded

that is only showing you how many times you earned a part today, not the actual count, you most likely did receive the 4, 3, 2, 1, 1, 1, payout, just like everyone else
    137.5°
  • Maj.Tom
    Maj.Tom
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 506

that is only showing you how many times you earned a part today, not the actual count, you most likely did receive the 4, 3, 2, 1, 1, 1, payout, just like everyone else
    So let me get this straight,if they would have this feature working with no flaws or inaccuracy this post wouldnt even be here would it now.
  • RSGhost
    RSGhost
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 226
    Maj.Tom said:

So let me get this straight,if they would have this feature working with no flaws or inaccuracy this post wouldnt even be here would it now.
    it been told multiple times that such basses are giving 4 3 2 1,1,1,1,1, parts :S seems its to hard to use SEARCH button.