Did You Want more Armory Capacity? ( what we got and didn't get )

loner23
loner23
Minor Nuisance
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 237
edited 26 Sep 2017, 3:08PM
Since an certain person didnt take up my challenge to create an post about this to prove WHOM "voted or Wanted" increased Armory capacity VS those that SPECIFICALLY ASKED for more Room IN PLATOON STORAGE. No, I will not disclose the person's ID name. Instead, I am here to Simply ask people to vote on the subject of obtaining the facts. 

SO who WANTED Increased Armory Capacity and those to SHOW that they did or didnt ASK For it to begin with. 

Yes, I know we got more Armory Lvs ( thats not the point )
Nor is it point about any of opinions you might share anyway Honestly cast your vote 

All Feedback is welcomed, I only care about is showing WHOM asked for MORE Platoon Storage room Vs what we got instead.

I do say, regardless of strategy of what I could do with more room in Platoon storage. My strategy is my strategy. The way I want to make my Toons is my decision. Simply put, lets leave Strategy out of the opinions because I think some just like to use that as an excuse of why they shouldn't do it. I think its fair to say we all use strategy and tactics, since players don't just RUbi every base. Tactics and skills that dont include just missile spamming or other forms of spamming. 

We all know Rubi would just suicide our units and cost us highest repairs. Rubi off is what most wise players do, so please dont attempt to insult players as they are stupid.

Poll is made for an specific reason and that is to obtain whom asked for it and those that Wanted Platoon Storage increased vs what we got instead. Please vote honestly. ANd no, I wont be commenting at all, but I will vote. I know what I wanted. 

However, I do wish to find out if Kixeye could make it happen. Lastly, I dont think having to store your units and not be really able to use them is strategy. There is no strategy in them sitting in Storage as first they have to be Put into toons to get strategy out of them by manual controlling them in battle.  

and no there will be no 3rd option. 

Did You Want more Armory Capacity? ( what we got and didn't get ) 25 votes

Yes, I Wanted this
32%
Neill WadsworthDraycusJohn_B828Adrian0946NiceDianekrupis198910THE_RAYMANAVFC-LEADER 8 votes
No, Who da fq asked for this? I asked and wanted Increased Platoon Storage room
68%
Ulrich Wastianwikingrobbo40Vermellloner23TRECOR1Maj KusanagiDuValSkinSWildCat12Winston9371PREDATOR172caveman-sonBigE-ERFkixeyeuser_716367123_17924_5130273Guardinkixeyeuser_477690527_16426_375398XZ71SIG 17 votes
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,939

I> @loner23 said:

Since an certain person didnt take up my challenge to create an post about this to prove WHOM "voted or Wanted" increased Armory capacity VS those that SPECIFICALLY ASKED for more Room IN PLATOON STORAGE. No, I will not disclose the person's ID name. Instead, I am here to Simply ask people to vote on the subject of obtaining the facts. 

SO who WANTED Increased Armory Capacity and those to SHOW that they did or didnt ASK For it to begin with. 

Nor is it point about any of opinions you might share anyway Honestly cast your vote 

All Feedback is welcomed, I only care about is showing WHOM asked for MORE Platoon Storage room Vs what we got instead.

I do say, regardless of strategy of what I could do with more room in Platoon storage. My strategy is my strategy. The way I want to make my Toons is my decision. Simply put, lets leave Strategy out of the opinions because I think some just like to use that as an excuse of why they shouldn't do it. I think its fair to say we all use strategy and tactics, since players don't just RUbi every base. Tactics and skills that dont include just missile spamming or other forms of spamming. 

We all know Rubi would just suicide our units and cost us highest repairs. Rubi off is what most wise players do, so please dont attempt to insult players as they are stupid.

Poll is made for an specific reason and that is to obtain whom asked for it and those that Wanted Platoon Storage increased vs what we got instead. Please vote honestly. ANd no, I wont be commenting at all, but I will vote. I know what I wanted. 

However, I do wish to find out if Kixeye could make it happen. Lastly, I dont think having to store your units and not be really able to use them is strategy. There is no strategy in them sitting in Storage as first they have to be Put into toons to get strategy out of them by manual controlling them in battle.  

You miss the point... How many times have players got what they ask for? NEVER ... You want a challenge ? Bet me I can't flatten your 69'ing **** with a buggy ...

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • loner23
    loner23
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 26 Sep 2017, 7:11PM
    Perry299 said:

I> @loner23 said:

You miss the point... How many times have players got what they ask for? NEVER ... You want a challenge ? Bet me I can't flatten your 69'ing **** with a buggy ...

IDK what the fk you mean by that..... who cares about your last point, you can try with an Buggy, but I doubt you would USE JUST BUGGY. anyway, this poll should be interesting as the votes pore in. You still missing THE POINT. 
    oh and btw Go pick on someone your own size anyone knows High lv can easy smash an Lower LV player.  ENOUGH said. 
  • Charles6744
    Charles6744
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,458
      We will always need more Amory upgrades.  Especially if Kixeye keeps screwing around with the Thorium bases.  Not every player can afford to just build a new Faction unit instead of scraping it once it gets killed.  But knowing Kixeye we probably won't get any more Armory upgrades until we get a couple of more CC upgrades.
  • loner23
    loner23
    Minor Nuisance
      We will always need more Amory upgrades.  Especially if Kixeye keeps screwing around with the Thorium bases.  Not every player can afford to just build a new Faction unit instead of scraping it once it gets killed.  But knowing Kixeye we probably won't get any more Armory upgrades until we get a couple of more CC upgrades.

I think I ddi forget to mention that perhaps if we had 120 K Room in Platoon storage, THere wouldnt be much need for the armory. Not to say that it shouldnt have gotten ten lvs or how many it has now, but those should have came after Platon storage updates. 
  • loner23
    loner23
    Minor Nuisance
    Lmao well, guess I cant prove my point if there arent many people casting their vote if they wanted more Platoon storage room vs getting more storage space in the armory..... thought this lil futile exercise would have produced more honest players cast in which ...... eh still dont mean players cant use more room capacity in platoon storage. Not to say that armory couldnt or should have gotten more room. Just think it should have been an last resort perk. 
  • loner23
    loner23
    Minor Nuisance
    Perry299 said:

I> @loner23 said:

GREAT, some wise guy thinking a buggy can flat any base. WANNA BE TECHINICAL? GREAT, I bet YOU CANT FLAT ME WITH JUST BUGGIES AND ONLY BUGGIES. AS BUGGIES NOW DAYS CANT FLAT SCHIT alone. TOUGH GUy. BUT KNOWING YOU, you WONT BE HONORABLE AND JUST USE BUGGIES. YOU WANT A CHALLENGE? STICK YOUR HEAD UP YOUR **** AND FIGHT FOR AIR! LOL. DONT REALLY 69, except with females. LOL, I missed your point like you said LOL> 
  • MIKIEBOY666
    MIKIEBOY666
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 137
    Why is there not a third option in the poll?

"This poll is stupid" - I vote this one.
  • loner23
    loner23
    Minor Nuisance
    Why is there not a third option in the poll?

"This poll is stupid" - I vote this one.
    THEN WHY BOTHER EVEN COMMENTING ON SUCH AN OLD POST? 
  • MIKIEBOY666
    MIKIEBOY666
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 137
    I wanted entertainment and your constant bubbling and moaning is providing just that.  The only thing missing is a cold beer and some popcorn.
  • loner23
    loner23
    Minor Nuisance
    I wanted entertainment and your constant bubbling and moaning is providing just that.  The only thing missing is a cold beer and some popcorn.
    DO yourself a FAVOR, and order **** ton of KEGS, BUY a bunch of LIQUOR like CASES, and GET SOME CASES of MOONSHINE, and DRINK THAT ALL IN ONE NIGHT! How about that for entertainment? **** WC FORUM TROLL! NOT LIKE YOU NEED THE BRAIN CELLS ANYWAY! GET ON THAT CHALLENGE and DONT PACE YOURSELF, Down all that stuff in record time! 
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,058
    with the armory i cannot exchange injured units ... i also have no gold to heal quickly ... to scrap/dismiss and recreate the injured units i lack the possibility to organize a lot of thorium very quickly ... exactly, to be able to fight more, I need a bigger platoon storage ... everything else is a silly joke ...

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe

• it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,882
    this is also a 3 year old post

137.5°
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,058
    this is also a 3 year old post

but still up to date ...

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe

This discussion has been closed.