Showdown Glitches

• dave.clandestine.7
    dave.clandestine.7
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 123
    nvperrdog said:
    showdown base 3 is not progressing to wave 2 and 3...ive tried 6 times on different bases and thru facebook/chrome and kixeye site with same result

same here !!
  • Tromp-WD
    Tromp-WD
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 64
    And no word of any compensation or even an extension after their failed attempt at a **** mini even. And they wonder why they are losing players and money..... just awful
  • Panther48
    Panther48
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 41
    I have the same problem today. yesterday i had the same situation in base 3. I restart 3 times the same base and nothing: i can do wave 1, but waves 2 and 3 don't appear.
    Note: my attempts were 3 differents bases 3.
    We should have a extension of this mini event
  • MIKIEBOY666
    MIKIEBOY666
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 132
    Did you read any of the other posts on this issue?  It has clearly been answered since Friday when event started there is an issue in base 3.  You have to destroy the power plant on left hand side.  There is over 20 posts on this subject. 

Yes, it should not have been an issue but seriously, you never read any of the previous posts?
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2,503
    So I guess I'm not going to get an answer on my several day old ticket prior to the end of "use it or lose it"...
  • Grinder73
    Grinder73
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 570
    I wonder what the QA Manager has to say about why this was not caught before they released it in the game?  I wonder if management overrides people and says just release it we will fix it later.  There seems to be lots of time constraints in this game.
    When the rich wage war, it is the poor who die. - Jean-Paul Sartre
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Unicorn Overlord
    Grinder73 said:
    I wonder what the QA Manager has to say about why this was not caught before they released it in the game?  I wonder if management overrides people and says just release it we will fix it later.  There seems to be lots of time constraints in this game.
    Or why they didn't fix it by removing that one building from the base in question...
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Unicorn Overlord
    So after use it or lose it was over they decided to answer me.

This is their solution to event base #3 when the Harvester got stuck on the power plant they put in the base;

• Grampa.D
    Grampa.D
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 400
    FBHO said:
    So after use it or lose it was over they decided to answer me.

This is their solution to event base #3 when the Harvester got stuck on the power plant they put in the base;

I believe this is where I added a reply that KIX decided was negative & deleted.......... not sure.  LOVE canned answers..... NOT.
    DLS