Gold Issure

Deltoid tuberosity
Deltoid tuberosity
Potential Threat
Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 71
Guys, I have recently faced a problem about gold. I didn't boost any repair, upgrade by gold, not even hit those "free repair" button, but I lost gold, WTF is happening? Is there anyone facing the same issue?
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,773
    You would need to put in a support ticket to find out what the gold is being spent on. It could be instant repairs, it could be instant upgrades. or even instant builds.  but it takes someone looking at your account to tell you.  It can not be handles or resolved on forums. 

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>
  • Oregrown008
    Oregrown008
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 676
    These posts will continue until they put in a confirm purchase option. i think they are worried it will slow down coiners who want to repair as fast as possible but it doesnt need to be a crossed the board. in settings we need an option to turn a confirm button off and on as our choice. that way when you go to war you can have it off for faster purchases but if you dont PVP you will never have an excuse to say where did my gold go because misclicks will be almost impossible. there is a simple solution here.

“God created war so that Americans would learn geography.” 
    ― Mark Twain

• Paul3325
    Paul3325
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 19
    In answer to your question. Yes.

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/773166

Unless you have spent $50 though you wont even be able to ask for support and will therefore have lost the gold.
  • Sir Dirty
    Sir Dirty
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 40
    Kixeye does not need to get $50.00 fee for they get more than enough from people paying for toys, speed up of buildings repairs and other sales like ads and so on support should be free to fix screw ups like bases not working properly. I have problems with my base since starting playing over 7 years ago and they still have not fixed. It's certainly not fair to myself or anyone in the same position. I have asked til I'm blue in the face about it. They wonder why people quit. This one of the main reasons. This is a unfair handicap for players with base problems. Tell me would you buy a car from someone and finding to car does run, Then having to car repaired for additional fee? If you do come see me. Because that's exactly what there trying to me and others players it's no fault of our own the base is not working right. It's Kixeye's fault for putting out a product that is screwed up. 
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,882
    Sir Dirty said:
    Kixeye does not need to get $50.00 fee for they get more than enough from people paying for toys, speed up of buildings repairs and other sales like ads and so on support should be free to fix screw ups like bases not working properly. I have problems with my base since starting playing over 7 years ago and they still have not fixed. It's certainly not fair to myself or anyone in the same position. I have asked til I'm blue in the face about it. They wonder why people quit. This one of the main reasons. This is a unfair handicap for players with base problems. Tell me would you buy a car from someone and finding to car does run, Then having to car repaired for additional fee? If you do come see me. Because that's exactly what there trying to me and others players it's no fault of our own the base is not working right. It's Kixeye's fault for putting out a product that is screwed up. 
    have you tried to ask here, on the forums, for a solution to your 'base problems'?
    137.5°