Reduce all upgrade times to 1 day

Akee3
Akee3
Minor Nuisance
Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 162
AS the title says, i think all upgrade times for buildings should be just 1 day, having to wait for 2 days for one upgrade to finish is too long and takes you behind, i am currrently upgrading my thorium vaults and it takes 2 days to gain a mere 2 M space, this should have been 6 hours like the other storage, its getting kind of boring at this point having to log in and put the building on upgrade the sleep for 2 days with nothing to do!
  • eliteroni
    eliteroni
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 133
    lol you complain about 2 days upgrade. wait until you get to 7 days upgrade
  • Akee3
    Akee3
    Minor Nuisance
    eliteroni said:
    lol you complain about 2 days upgrade. wait until you get to 7 days upgrade
    been skiping those
     :D 
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,882
    yeah!! we should all have Maxed units and Bases with the click of our mice

new units should already be maxed before we unlock them
    137.5°
  • kixeyeuser_218034634_10244_5846833
    kixeyeuser_218034634_10244_5846833
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 153
    i think that he is right when he talk about the upgrade time on thorium vault it way to long for only 2M 
  • BradyBunch
    BradyBunch
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 858
    After playing and upgrading 9 years you want to make it easy? Not fair to us long time players for sure.
  • Bilkolover
    Bilkolover
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 572
    2 days for a mere 2m thor is too long, 2m thor is nothing now compared to what it was a few years ago. so is a 3 day upgrade on my heavy platforms for 100 k extra strenght. 3 days for 100k not worth it 
  • Akee3
    Akee3
    Minor Nuisance
    After playing and upgrading 9 years you want to make it easy? Not fair to us long time players for sure.
    i have been playing as long as you did although not consistent but the upgrade times are not reasonable 2 days for just 2M surplus and also the upgrade times for the heavy platforms also are very long, the units can destroy any platform in almost 1 hit then why bother upgrading them to level 15 if it's to be destroyed by one shot. This should be on their review list.

• Sir Dirty
    Sir Dirty
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 40
    i think that he is right when he talk about the upgrade time on thorium vault it way to long for only 2M