Gold removal

Paul3325
Paul3325
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 19
So despite never using gold to make repairs go quicker i have been reduced from 40 to 38 gold despite only ever clicking on 'free' less than 5min remaining boxes.
   In contacting CS i am told i have not spent $50 in the game and therefore the issue wont even be looked into.

While i understand this stops people inundating CS with trivial crap such as 'game wont load' etc in this situ were talking about peoples actual finances and therefore should be made a priority regardless of game spend.

So deliberately taking gold, essentialy money, from peoples accounts without them using it knowing full well that that account holder cannot do anything about it is fine i take it.

Is this legal?

Looks like fraud to me.

Disgusting.
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,882
    so, you are complaining about losing free gold, you received free?
    137.5°
  • Harley111
    Harley111
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 194
    edited 27 May 2020, 12:11PM
    Paul3325 said:
    At what point in my original post does it say i had received the gold for free? Please read properly before commenting. Mod Edit
    I think he is wondering how you got the gold if you didn't spend any money?
  • Harley111
    Harley111
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 194
    but back to your original question,, I would see a couple gold here and there disappear and Kix and I finally figured out the issue.  Sometimes, when buildings are repairing, your "internal timer" gets out of synch with their timer due to lag.  So when it says the buildings can be repaired for free, they get charged.  If ever you have buildings that show free repair, either by them selves or with toon repairs,, go back to world map and then back to your base again (this will resynch the clock) and verify that they are indeed free.  

Try that a few times and I think you will see what is happening
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,882
    edited 27 May 2020, 12:12PM
    Paul3325 said:
    At what point in my original post does it say i had received the gold for free? Please read properly before commenting. Mod Edit
    the part where you said you have not spent money on the game

and Harley111 is correct with the syncing
    137.5°
  • Green_Menace
    Green_Menace
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 64
    Paul3325 said:

He never said he didnt spend he said never used gold for reps. Kix say if you dont spend 50 bucks they wont look at it. 
  • clivep
    clivep
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2
    Paul3325 said:

He never said he didnt spend he said never used gold for reps. Kix say if you dont spend 50 bucks they wont look at it. 
    Paul3325 said:

please read what he posted

• clivep
    clivep
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2
    please read origonal post save all this waste of time

• Green_Menace
    Green_Menace
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 64
    clivep said:

I read it perfectly and he NEVER used gold on reps, and Kix say because not spent $50 not entitled to support but he can buy gold for less than $50. Just because not used on repairs does not mean not used on upgrades. 
  • jakedee
    jakedee
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 160
    clivep said:

I read it perfectly and he NEVER used gold on reps, and Kix say because not spent $50 not entitled to support but he can buy gold for less than $50. Just because not used on repairs does not mean not used on upgrades. 
    Just because Kix say your account cannot receive support because you have not spent $50 on the game,does not mean you have not spent $50 on the game. The advise i got from a mod to this problem was to start another account,and use the free support this gives you to report this fault. It does happen.