Elite Darkstorm parts

Jason4366
Jason4366
Potential Threat
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 65
edited 27 May 2020, 9:43AM
Hi all, 
I see omega Darkstorm bases which a few and far between on the map, but the Elite bases seem to have stopped spawning. Have these now been tased out? if so will we be able to buy the parts in the gear store?
  • haws_tr
    haws_tr
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2018 Posts: 12
    are you drunk ? buying a unique unit parts from gear store ??????? jeez hell no

no way you cna get unique unit parts from gear store man it's impossible 
  • Jason4366
    Jason4366
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 65
    edited 27 May 2020, 1:15PM
    Wow, Just wow. can't even answer a question just replies with childish remarks.
  • haws_tr
    haws_tr
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2018 Posts: 12
    Jason4366 said:
    Wow, Just wow. can't even answer a question just replies with childish remarks.
    I'm 15 yes I'm a teenager and yes a quite a time will pass and you will be able to see any elite bases 

and ok boomer 
  • Rebel196
    Rebel196
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 26
    Jason4366 said:
    Hi all, 
    I see omega Darkstorm bases which a few and far between on the map, but the Elite bases seem to have stopped spawning. Have these now been tased out? if so will we be able to buy the parts in the gear store?
    Parts were never kept in Gear Store before so that's a NO. Elite bases will spawn i can see few on my sector . Maybe so many on your map are doing them. Try in any other sector.
    Just fyi the aura remains same for DS regardless of level(1 or elite or omega). It increases the Health and DPS and you can get 2 slots for Workshop for elite and 3 for Omega. DS is mostly used as support unit not as main attack tank.